The Student Room Group

Do you talk to your partner/crush every day?

If so, do you speak from morning to night? Or can you go days without talking?

Scroll to see replies

Don't have one, so yeah.
.no... since we have holidays rn... and i am in a place with hardly any wifi...but during school we talked everyday i kind of defied your rules... it is not a crush but a friendly sort of thing
I talk to my OH everyday, but we don't always talk throughout, it depends on the situation. If one/both of us is working, then we tebd to exchange a couple of messages in the morning and then talk most of the evening :smile:

I don't think we could go a few days without talking though... we certainly haven't in the time we've been together :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No, I don't text anyone for that long, that's just boring. Only if I have something interesting to say, otherwise the repetitive small talk gets mundane.
All the cases of this past and present I've been an all day, everyday kinda guy
Original post by UWS
No, I don't text anyone for that long, that's just boring. Only if I have something interesting to say, otherwise the repetitive small talk gets mundane.

:cry:
I don't have one unfortunately :colonhash: I don't generally message people a lot unless anything interesting happens.
Reply 8
Original post by AppleB
:cry:

But we don't have small talk, we have interesting conversation :wink:
Don't have a partner/crush so no. I hardly talk to anyone as it is,
Original post by EternalLight
You are 12! You shouldn't even want one yet :lol:

Wth delete that - don't pretend you didn't know I'm 19!
Are you saying I act like a 12 year old? :cry:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
But we don't have small talk, we have interesting conversations :wink:

:ahee: Oh wait you are my go to
yep every night we make that sweet sweet small talk

Spoiler

Yussssss :h: and if for some reason I can't @nucdev always saves the day :mmm: :rofl: :rofl:
when i did have someone it used to be from morning till night, now i just send myself a good night text #foreveralone
Original post by CleverSquirrel
when i did have someone it used to be from morning till night, now i just send myself a good night text #foreveralone

:lovehug: :hugs: it hurts I feel it too :frown:
We talk every day before school and after school, but we're not glued to the phone 24/7 lol we just fit it into our daily lives:smile: It's really different now because of summer holidays, he doesn't know when he'll have wifi so some days we have to go without talking to each other which can feel quite lonely:frown:
I've been without either for years and never had the former.
We live together. When we've been away separately for work/travel etc we usually talk every day but often it's just a few texts or pictures in the evening to say how our day was.
I talk to my partner every day whether by text, phonecall or face-to-face. Not constantly, though.

Quick Reply

Latest