The Student Room Group

He "accidentally" sent me a dick pic

I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a dick pic.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.

Scroll to see replies

Oh gawd that's gross!
Lolololol
You know what I would do? Block the hell outta him. Even report his ass.
The question is did u like it?
Reply 5
Still a better love story than Twilight...
"Accidentally" send back a video of a sausage being sliced by huge, sharp knives.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
In other words... he sent you a selfie.
It's never an accident. Also curious how he "didn't want you to open it" at first expecting that you would do it anyway but then after realising you were actually not going to bother he came back and said you can open it. He wanted you to see it and it wasn't an accident. Either way he's either lying and doing it on purpose or trying to send other girls dick pics while supposedly interested in you so a lose/lose situation for him
Original post by Anonymous

I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a dick pic.

lol this part killed me. Defintely not an accident.
"accidentally" send one back.

See what his sorry d*ck wants to say then
Are you sure this is someone you really want to be friends with?
Original post by John10101
The question is did u like it?

Has anyone actually ever liked a dick pick?????
Original post by JustJusty
Has anyone actually ever liked a dick pick?????

This is very true
Reply 14
Yeah no one sends that stuff accidentally.
Return with a slot shot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not send him a pic of your pussy? That way, it's even.
Could've been an honest mistake, may have been in a sexting sesh with someone else.
Original post by Anonymous
I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.

What a load of ********. What is the dirty ******* doing taking photographs of his dick anyway? I'd report him cause it is indecent exposure.
Reply 19
Ewwww. If he said don't open it, it was an accident then maybe it was? But its done, its opened, its unseen. Just reply and say you sent a horrid message, remove him from snapchat and be done. If he comes up to you physically and apologises then give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending