The Student Room Group

I have a life problem

Hey, I've recently stoped talking to 2 of my close friends, I've tryed to do a lot to get back with them but they arnt having it. This would be ok but in a few weeks I'm going to a festival with them... I'm actually going with my dad but was supposed to be hanging around with them
I was really looking forward to this festival but now feel I will just be babby sitting for my drunk dad.
Plz help me , thankyou
Original post by Jacobld
Hey, I've recently stoped talking to 2 of my close friends, I've tryed to do a lot to get back with them but they arnt having it. This would be ok but in a few weeks I'm going to a festival with them... I'm actually going with my dad but was supposed to be hanging around with them
I was really looking forward to this festival but now feel I will just be babby sitting for my drunk dad.
Plz help me , thankyou

Most festivals have an area for meeting new friends - or just introduce yourself to people who are nearby and make new friends that way.
Get drunk with your dad and exchange stories - then you'll both need babysitting but will be too wasted to care. Your friends? If they're not talking to you and they've ignored your trying to get back in league with them, then stop hitting them up - wait for them to come to you...you've done all that can be done.

Quick Reply

Latest