The Student Room Group

Have you ever been told you looked older/younger than you are?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _princessxox
exactly lmao

And are you 17 lol
Original post by Emerald7770
And are you 17 lol

yes lol
I'm 18 and look 14 fml.

Rarely get ID'ed tho

Still steal yo girl bro
Original post by AnIndianGuy
I'm 18 and look 14 fml.

Rarely get ID'ed tho

Still steal yo girl bro

lmfao
lmfao

Loool you have 2 minutes to observe this image before I delete this post

EDIT: TIME UP
(edited 6 years ago)
Loool you have 2 minutes to observe this image before I delete this post

EDIT: TIME UP

:rofl:
:rofl:

"Ladies, how attractive do you think this man is, asking for a friend"
"Ladies, how attractive do you think this man is, asking for a friend"

youdon'tlook14/10
ppl mainly say i look 16, one girl thought i was 18 once, i was amazed lol. Im 17 btw
Reply 29
People always think I'm older than I am, kinda annoying tbh
Reply 30
People always guess i'm a few years younger than I actually am when they first meet me. Probably because i'm quite short, skinny and sound 16 (i'm 22).
Fu*k yea.

If I start flirting with Brunel University girls at the bus stop, they usually play along too. You know, that thing where the one who they think your looking at turns her back to you and the other one faces her and conveniently you as well to see if your looking at her friend, and then when you do she wispers to other? Ya, that goes on until I pull out my 11-15 year old oyster card. They hear the three "beep beep beep" which shows the driver and eveyone else that you're younger. Then girls wisper "he's just a boy, ha hee ha ha."

Or when I'm at the barber, and try to charge me adult fee's?

Sometimes its a good thing though, like when bartenders serve me drinks without question, or when bouncers let me in the pub.

The biggest postitive, it that my face looks older because of my sharper features, which girls usually love. Im blessed to look older in that way than the old, wrinkly, sag face way...

I don't know what it feels like to be 15/16 sometimes, because not many people treat me that way.
(edited 6 years ago)
im 17 and got mistaken for my 11 year old sister last week by my old headteacher.
also, a few weeks ago, my sister went to buy her school uniform for secondary school, and im in sixth form which doesnt have a uniform. the guy serving us asked if the new uniform was for me (basically thought i was going into year 7)

buuuut at other times i get told me and my mum look like sisters, or that i look like the mum and she looks like the daughter
Am 16 got told I look 8.
I'm 16 and I look 7 bruv smH makeup makes no difference either
Original post by yesmynameis
im 17 and got mistaken for my 11 year old sister last week by my old headteacher.
also, a few weeks ago, my sister went to buy her school uniform for secondary school, and im in sixth form which doesnt have a uniform. the guy serving us asked if the new uniform was for me (basically thought i was going into year 7)

buuuut at other times i get told me and my mum look like sisters, or that i look like the mum and she looks like the daughter

has happened to me many times smh I get mistaken for my 5 year old sister
Reply 36
Original post by HabibSyed
Fu*k yea.

If I start flirting with Brunel University girls at the bus stop, they usually play along too. You know, that thing where the one who they think your looking at turns her back to you and the other one faces her and conveniently you as well to see if your looking at her friend, and then when you do she wispers to other? Ya, that goes on until I pull out my 11-15 year old oyster card. They hear the three "beep beep beep" which shows the driver and eveyone else that you're younger. Then girls wisper "he's just a boy, ha hee ha ha."

Or when I'm at the barber, and try to charge me adult fee's?

Sometimes its a good thing though, like when bartenders serve me drinks without question, or when bouncers let me in the pub.

The biggest postitive, it that my face looks older because of my sharper features, which girls usually love. Im blessed to look older in that way than the old, wrinkly, sag face way...

I don't know what it feels like to be 15/16 sometimes, because not many people treat me that way.

:rofl: I swear the beep is more like 7/8 times tho? What kind of Oyster you got?
I often get told I look a lot younger than 25. The registrar at my wedding even mentioned it during the the ceremony - "I can't believe they've been together this long when they look so young" :laugh:

I used to get annoyed at looking so young but it'll be a blessing when I'm 40 so I just smile now when I get ID'd :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
in the past two weeks two separate chuggers have stopped me and said something along the lines of "hi, .....but i think you might be too young, are you 21?"

A month ago outside a pub I was chatting with some girls and they asked my age, I told one of them to guess and she said 19

I was in secondary school when burrito was born but the brah indeed does look older than me 100%
People usually think I'm a couple years older than I actually am.

Quick Reply

Latest