The Student Room Group

I am a mid-twenties guy having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA

Scroll to see replies

If you stay together you could be looking for a home in a few years. Make sure you pick one that allows visitors.
Original post by Anonymous
She looks a lot younger than her age, but she has botox
This would be more off-putting to me than her beion 47 tbh. Bleucgh.
Original post by Reality Check
Most people have friends for that, and don't need to feel the need to sleep with men young enough to be their son to make themselves feel better that they couldn't make their marriage work and be happy like so many of the rest of their friends.

You do as you wish. But let's not pretend it's anything other than home wrecking. Of course she's told you her marriage is going downhill: she's not likely to tell you it's blissfully happy and they were in John Lewis last Saturday picking out new linens for the marital bed, was she?

You are coming across as a very bigoted person, not everyone has a fantastic support network, and it's not like we jumped straight to bed like you do on a one night stand. We've known her for a while and we never intended it to end up like this. There isn't much at stake for her, the marriage is already 'wrecked', she's trying to divorce him as he's treated her bad too many times, but he's too stubborn to agree to it. You are making out what we are doing is illegal, I find your strong views quite worrying
What do you think she tells her friends? Someone knows.
Reply 24
Have you been a home-wrecker before, or is this a new hobby for you?

Such a fitting username for yourself.

Spoiler

I'd rather come across as a bigot than a homewrecker, so that's fine. I find your views on sleeping with married women 'quite worrying', but I won't lose sleep over it. It's difficult for you to take the moral high-ground when you're an adulterer who's creeping around sleeping with a woman old enough to be your mum.

It's the woman I judge more harshly. Of course you're going to take it seeing as she's giving it away - you're a guy in his mid-twenties. But for her to be so slapperish, so deceitful and so very cheap at pushing 50... I'm sure when she goes to bed at night these thoughts creep uninvited into her mind.

PRSOM
Original post by ParentalAdvisory
If you stay together you could be looking for a home in a few years. Make sure you pick one that allows visitors.

omg ur dp ... i actually thought there was a fly on my screen and just made my self look stupid flapping my hands at the screen :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
After you're done with her, be sure to slip her husband an anonymous letter letting him know that his wife is a cheating hoe.

You're assuming he hasn't worked out that his wife is a cheap trollop already...
Original post by elforjg02
omg ur dp ... i actually thought there was a fly on my screen and just made my self look stupid flapping my hands at the screen :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah, i did the same when i saw it first on a youtube profile. I didn't create it.

it might get a bit annoying after a while, maybe I'll change it...to a wasp or hornet :wink:
Original post by ParentalAdvisory
yeah, i did the same when i saw it first on a youtube profile. I didn't create it.

it might get a bit annoying after a while, maybe I'll change it...to a wasp or hornet :wink:

i'll be sh*itting myself if it was a wasp :rofl:
Reply 30
You can't justify homewrecking, which is what you're trying to do to make yourself feel better..... Why would you do that to someone?
Do you guys do anything besides sex?
Original post by applesforme
Do you guys do anything besides sex?

We regularly play golf together at a local members only club and usually have a bite to eat afterwards.
Original post by Anonymous
We regularly play golf together at a local members only club and usually have a bite to eat afterwards.

Is she the classic banker wife?

Botox? Fake tits? Full make-up on? Glass of Wine a Day? Social Smoker?
Set it straight - does she know what she's doing in bed?
Is Emmanuel Macron your role model?
would you like it I was doing your mum?
Excuse me!!!! I'm 47 and I am not wrinkly or saggy thank you
I don't need Botox
If it was a relationship I'd say good for you but it's not, it's interfering in a relationship. You have no business doing that. You're probably not the first or last. Tell her to come back when she's free. You'll never see her again I'd guess
[video="youtube;L_orsY7C7yk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_orsY7C7yk[/video]
Reply 39
do you love her?

do you have a thing for older women?

how do you see the affair ending?

Quick Reply

Latest