The Student Room Group

Would you date a fat lass?

Scroll to see replies

Nah I wouldn't
I don't find whales attractive.
Ashley Graham, yeah she's got a very pretty face
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

Too fat imo. She must be lucky or had surgery because if you're fat your face is too,.
No because they are very lazy
No. Am I meant to justify?
Original post by aware1
I'd like to put in my two cents.

You bet she'd be 10x attractive if she became healthier and lost some more weight.

I kinda like bigger ones. They're squishy and soft lol.
Original post by Reality Check
Good god - a model? What, a hand model? Surely she's not modelling clothes with that giant gunt swelling out all over the shop?

Ayy. Why do you like thinner women then. Is it a health thing or what. I like the fat ones because they just feel like t*its. And they're usually really funny too.

You're so Northern, I love it. :smile: No, she's too bloody fat as well. Just no to all.

Attachment not found

This one 'Tess Holiday' she is definitely fat. But i have to say....she is prettier in the face than most thin women I seen around me. Id rather have a nice face/personality with a body she can work on, than a great body with a crap face/personality.
Same lass. Apparently called Ashley Graham.
I've been with a self-proclaimed BBW (though her claimed size was much smaller than her actual size, which was 22 when we were together), and would absolutely never go there again.

A chubby girl, sure. Some girls look better with a bit more fat on them than they do skinny. Girls can be healthy (eat well, exercise, generally good lifestyle) and still be on the larger side. I know a couple of girls like that. But being outright fat is not healthy, doesn't look good, and is a mechanical nightmare as far as sex is concerned.
Original post by Tootles
I've been with a self-proclaimed BBW (though her claimed size was much smaller than her actual size, which was 22 when we were together), and would absolutely never go there again.

Why not mate?

Didn't know it went as far as a 22...
So nobody likes the peachy girls huh. Damn
If ur self-conscious about ur weight, its surprisingly easy to lose weight. I lost like 3 stone nearly in 6 months just from eating breakfast and dinner per day, no snacks, nothing, ESPECIALLY NO FIZZY DRINKS! However others will say to east 6 small meals instead, but i found my routine easier to maintain. I didnt to any cardio or nothing btw while losing thios weight, it was all diet. I just walked 5000 feet per day or more, about 5 days a week.
Reply 33
Come on, I can't be the only one that clicked on this thread because they didn't see the L :rofl:
Bro thats like 45% body fat
Reply 35
On a real, some chubby girls are peng tho.
Absolutely not.

Physical attraction is always the first step towards a relationship. We're simply not biologically inclined to prefer overweight or obese individuals as partners.
if they had loads of moneys then yh
Original post by _princessxox
I thought iskra lawrence would be more your type
NOT that i think she's fat at all tbh, she is a plus size model tho

wait iskra lawrence is a plus size model?

her face is butterz af....body is wow doe :lol:
i see you like the "fake" types bruh? :lol:

those titties are fake, and them fake eyelashes nahhh fam OTT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending