The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This is a really good idea! But won't most of them be too young (really don't wanna date anyone younger than 18)

Then ur gonna be out of luck really tbh. Unless u have a high enough social status to attend exclusive events where there will be pro footballers. Then the chances are extremely low.
post a pic of yourself and we will be able to assess the matter further
I mean if i end up marrying him, I'm gonna marry for more than just the physique. The physique will draw me in but their personality should make me stay :smile:

Lmao at you thinking you're the catch here. The footballer is the catch and you need to make sure you draw him in so that he stays. What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you even have that)?
Reply 23
What about that Adam Johnson guy?
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Lmao at you thinking you're the catch here. The footballer is the catch and you need to make sure you draw him in so that he stays. What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you even have that)?

He might be the catch but I'm not going to pander to him if he treats me like ****...I know my self worth
Original post by Ryanthom100
Then ur gonna be out of luck really tbh. Unless u have a high enough social status to attend exclusive events where there will be pro footballers. Then the chances are extremely low.

Crap :frown:
post a pic of yourself so we can analyse and determine whether your goals are realistic or not.
GUYSSSSS I feel like most of you aren't taking this thread seriously or even bothering to answer the question. I need suggestions of where to meet footballers or what country I can go on placement too in order to meet one..also I'm thinking guys which look like Morata, Hazard etc
Why don't you research it yourself.
Do they have to be a footballer from the top clubs? Or will any footballer do? Say one that plays for Swindon Town or Exeter City etc...?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
Do they have to be a footballer from the top clubs? Or will any footballer do? Say one that plays for Swindon Town or Exeter City?

Ideally top club, status turns me on but I wouldn't rule out swindon town etc
He might be the catch but I'm not going to pander to him if he treats me like ****...I know my self worth

What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you have that)?
The upshot is, it's not going to happen. Anywhere in the world.
Focus on your placement year to improve your career
IF you did meet some you'll come across so desperate any self respecting man will run a mile!
And most of them aren't stupid enough to do the one night stand so you could sell the story
You say you'll go younger, 18/19 but you do realise you actually sound about 14 don't you.
Ah someone who is looking for someone with a brain! I can't believe it, it's as if the maturity levels of this thread are too high for TSR.:tongue: :facepalm::goodnight:
Original post by Sammylou40
The upshot is, it's not going to happen. Anywhere in the world.
Focus on your placement year to improve your career
IF you did meet some you'll come across so desperate any self respecting man will run a mile!
And most of them aren't stupid enough to do the one night stand so you could sell the story
You say you'll go younger, 18/19 but you do realise you actually sound about 14 don't you.

Lol I don't get why wanting to marry a footballer is any different from wanting to marry a doctor. And looool i would never sell a story
what do yu think y'all ? @AryanGh @qasim_96 @ClearSky
Original post by elforjg02
what do yu think y'all ? @AryanGh @qasim_96 @ClearSky

Troll, likely as not :biggrin:
Marry a footballer? Wth?
Original post by ClearSky
Troll, likely as not :biggrin:
Marry a footballer? Wth?

its not about money and being a WAG clearly lol
Original post by elforjg02
its not about money and being a WAG clearly lol

:confused:
So long story short, I want to marry a footballer. It's not even about being a WAG or the money...professional footballers just turn me on. I'm 20 and have always been told I'm pretty. I'm going to go on a placement year for uni next year and was wondering which country had the greatest ratio of professional footballers (I was thinking spain??) I also wouldn't mind dating guys who are slightly younger (around 18/19)

Serious responses only! I don't want trolls taking the piss. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond at all please.

not for the money but footballers turn me on... hmmmmm i wonder why :biggrin:, why don't you just study physiotherapy or get a job at a football club where you get to have interaction with them?

Latest

Trending

Trending