The Student Room Group

really feeling to get a girlfriend

But as a 18 year old (not going uni till next year) lad there is like 0 oppurtunities to meet any new girls:angry:

Noone in my school hosts or is being invited to any parties :/

Scroll to see replies

Go to dating sites.
Reply 2
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Go to dating sites.

0 luck on Tinder no matches in 300-400 swipes keep deleting my account aswell
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

sorry when I say swipes not all swipes were yes but its probably 50% so... 200 swipes and no match
Reply 4
There are bare motives, it's summer. Go to them fam.

Eharmony

Match.co.uk
Reply 6
Original post by MrIso
There are bare motives, it's summer. Go to them fam.

lol the only motive is football :redface: bmt there are actually no motives
Reply 7

and if there are motives its usually the male squad, barely any girls
Do you work? 60-70% of my colleagues at McDonalds (not the most prestigious job, I know) are femalez,. They're all about 2-3 years older than me though so no chance for me, lol.
sorry when I say swipes not all swipes were yes but its probably 50% so... 200 swipes and no match

50% success rate on tinder? Do ye aye
Original post by langlitz
50% success rate on tinder? Do ye aye

no when I said yes I meant when you swipe the direction that says good looking or hot. So I swiped yes 200 times but none of them said yes back
Reply 11

Rah, them times when football is ur only motive :rofl:. Why don't you check on social media what's happening near you cah I don't know where you live.
no when I said yes I meant when you swipe the direction that says good looking or hot. So I swiped yes 200 times but none of them said yes back

Ah right hahah. Maybe your app is broken then. I highly doubt you can so ugly that you get 0 matches in 200 swipes
Original post by MrIso
Rah, them times when football is ur only motive :rofl:. Why don't you check on social media what's happening near you cah I don't know where you live.

lmao no motives I am in year 12, a lot of year 13 people I don't talk to anymore and they are all going places like Spain for holiday.
Original post by langlitz
Ah right hahah. Maybe your app is broken then. I highly doubt you can so ugly that you get 0 matches in 200 swipes

The week before I got like 1 match but preety sure that was a bot :tongue:.. I am on android so maybe it is broken
Eharmony

Match.co.uk

Don't you have to pay to actually even message people on match.com? I imagine you might need to for eharmony too. Anyway in my experience pof and badoo which are free to message are equally as much of a waste of time as Tinder, so if he has 0 matches like myself, personally I would recommend he doesn't bother with such sites.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Don't you have to pay to actually even message people on match.com? I imagine you might need to for eharmony too. Anyway in my experience pof and badoo which are free to message are equally as much of a waste of time as Tinder, so if he has 0 matches like myself, personally I would recommend he doesn't bother with such sites.

should I direct message random girls on Instagram?
Original post by awkwardshortguy

Then go outside and meet people at pubs, clubs, bars, beach etc
There would be many people to socialize with on a summer day.
Then go outside and meet people at pubs, clubs, bars, beach etc
There would be many people to socialize with on a summer day.

My friends are 17 so I can't go clubbing unless I go alone
My friends are 17 so I can't go clubbing unless I go alone

Go to the beach, theirs plenty of people there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending