The Student Room Group

She is supposily str8 now, so why wont she leave my friend alone

i have this friend( Jennifer) who i have known for 40 years.She is bi and she feel in love with a woman(Melanie) - who is also bi.. anyways they had an on-off r/ship spanning over 15 years, during which time my friend was extremely abusive towards her , so she left my friend and went with a guy in attempts to get away from my friend. Even though my friend was abusive towards her, she truly did love her. I think she loved her too much.. Anyways they broke up and Jennifer moved away. Melanie then married a man and had a kid with him..I thought " Good, they finally have found lives with other people , they have no need to be in each others anymore". How wrong i was .. over the years Melanie has been constantly referring to Jennifer and even spoke about how bad Jennifer treated her . Melanie constantly boast about how happy she is with her husband and her kid I cannot understand why she keeps referring to Jennifer or mentioning anything in relation to Jennifer?..Surely if she is happy with her new found life with her husband and her child.Jennifer should be further from her thoughts?? Can anyone give me an explanation to this please?

Scroll to see replies

She probably wants to make her feel jealous that she has life, but your friend doesn't since she was abusive towards her.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
She probably wants to make her feel jealous that she has life, but your friend doesn't since she was abusive towards her.

Hi , thanks for that.. What i am saying tho.. Melanie, constantly mentions Jennifer. I know making Jennifer has something to do with it , but it doesnt make sense that Melanie always does. Jennifer is in a new relationship and have moved over a million miles away from her , so i dont get the jealousy thing
She's not straight now, just to put a clarifier here; she's still bi if she's ina relationship with a man. To the same end, her feelings for Jennifer may not have gone.

On the other hand, if she's only talking about things having been bad in that relationship, I think it's natural for her to still be talking about it. Abusive relationships can and often do have a lomg term impact on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
She's not straight now, just to put a clarifier here; she's still bi if she's ina relationship with a man. To the same end, her feelings for Jennifer may not have gone.

On the other hand, if she's only talking about things having been bad in that relationship, I think it's natural for her to still be talking about it. Abusive relationships can and often do have a lomg term impact on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Shadow,

Thanks for that.. She spoke about the abuse 20 years down the line when she had got married and have a child . I cannot understand the reason why she would bring it up especially when she is suppose to be happy now. She keeps liking Jennifers post and mentions Jennifer..infact her feelings goes back and forth about Jennifer . I just want her to cut total emotional ties. She has no financial or parental rights with Jennifer , so why not get on with her so called happy life?
(edited 6 years ago)
She likes the vajayjay too much.
Original post by BTAnonymous
She likes the vajayjay too much.

Whats that?
Original post by charmaine45th
Whats that?

Nvm.

If they've been together for 15 I don't think she'll just leave her like that, she's probably still emotionally attached to her.
Nvm.

If they've been together for 15 I don't think she'll just leave her like that, she's probably still emotionally attached to her.

She married a man and had a child with him. she could not have been that emotionally attached to Jennifer to move in that direction. She was in an -on/off r.ship with Jennifer for 15 years , not entirely 15 years. She is not supportive of Jennifer and goes out her way to prove that , but yet she " likes" Jennifers post .. then be like " Oh how i love my husband" (brain f!ck)
She married a man and had a child with him. she could not have been that emotionally attached to Jennifer to move in that direction. She was in an -on/off r.ship with Jennifer for 15 years , not entirely 15 years. She is not supportive of Jennifer and goes out her way to prove that , but yet she " likes" Jennifers post .. then be like " Oh how i love my husband" (brain f!ck)

Seems a bit odd to me tbh. She could be hiding something :s-smilie:
Seems a bit odd to me tbh. She could be hiding something :s-smilie:
True...hiding something??..Like what???:s-smilie:
True...hiding something??..Like what???:s-smilie:

Well that's the mystery...
Well that's the mystery...
Spill it out... You come out with something like that and cant back it up.. say exactly what you think?
Spill it out... You come out with something like that and cant back it up.. say exactly what you think?

Sexual desires, lust.
Sexual desires, lust.
Sexual desires, lust for Jennifer?..
Sexual desires, lust for Jennifer?..

I'm just speculating.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just speculating.
...Possible, but that does not count out she went all out and got married and had a child with a guy tho ..i dont understand
Hi Shadow,

Thanks for that.. She spoke about the abuse 20 years down the line when she had got married and have a child . I cannot understand the reason why she would bring it up especially when she is suppose to be happy now. She keeps liking Jennifers post and mentions Jennifer..infact her feelings goes back and forth about Jennifer . I just want her to cut total emotional ties. She has no financial or parental rights with Jennifer , so why not get on with her so called happy life?

From my view it sounds like they were together a long time in an abusive relationship, so I'm not sure why you're expecting that to not be affecting her at all now? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They were together for a long time. It's not easy to just forget that. Maybe she's forgiven her and is just keeping in touch? Maybe she hasn't moved on completely. Either way, it's her own business. She's not magically turned straight either
Hi , thanks for that.. What i am saying tho.. Melanie, constantly mentions Jennifer. I know making Jennifer has something to do with it , but it doesnt make sense that Melanie always does. Jennifer is in a new relationship and have moved over a million miles away from her , so i dont get the jealousy thing

Maybe she just as wants to her angry over it or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending