The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryanthom100
Well i just got catfished on tsr.... be careful....
Prepare for the worst.

Is this about who I think it's about!!!!
Who !!
Original post by chanel_666
when did u first encounter them and what did u discuss

He had an issue he wanted to discuss that was really cute but if I say what it was then you will know who it is.
Well i just got catfished on tsr.... be careful....
Prepare for the worst.

Was the talk dirty girl a dude
Original post by Batgirl98
That's not true :hugs:

Well, actually people have told me that they want to crush me to pieces so I guess that counts :smile:

I would actually love to know if anyone has had a crush on me.
Original post by Friffinghell
Tell us more pls.

A certain user really seemed legit, she said she lived near me, was huge fan of the weeknd (that broke my heart :frown: . Just be careful, these ppl can seem VERY legit, she even had a story saying how she knew some guy from my old high school and he was a bit creepy. Just be careful, this users account also did not look like a troll etc, it looked completely legit, she had 6 reps and over 900 posts.

Unless this user is really active and her profile messages dont seem suspicious, be very careful, luckily i didnt send her pics of me aswell, it could of been worse.
Reply 26
Original post by qasim_96
Well, actually people have told me that they want to crush me to pieces so I guess that counts :smile:

I would actually love to know if anyone has had a crush on me.

mayne u a real GGEEEEWD MAYNE even if you don't believe you are. Any chick would be lucky to have a cool, funny mayne like yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
He had an issue he wanted to discuss that was really cute but if I say what it was then you will know who it is.

ok OP

Is it tiny pink mushroom willy guy?
Original post by AndrewSCO
Are you male or female

Can I dodge that one please?
Original post by _princessxox
Is this about who I think it's about!!!!

Yeah its about @FopePrancis :frown:
How?! :lol:
Reply 32
Original post by Friffinghell
OP just wants you to talk to them the way that you talk to Eden3. That's some beautiful stuff right there.

.....what :lol:
A certain user really seemed legit, she said she lived near me, was huge fan of the weeknd (that broke my heart :frown: . Just be careful, these ppl can seem VERY legit, she even had a story saying how she knew some guy from my old high school and he was a bit creepy. Just be careful, this users account also did not look like a troll etc, it looked completely legit, she had 6 reps and over 900 posts.

Unless this user is really active and her profile messages dont seem suspicious, be very careful, luckily i didnt send her pics of me aswell, it could of been worse.

Eek. Near miss dude. Skype next time.
Can I dodge that one please?

No. We don't know if you're crushing on a guy member or a female member. We will hardly work out who you are by your gender :tongue:
i know, its so sad, i dont know what sort of entertainment they get out of it?
Original post by eden3
mayne u a real GGEEEEWD MAYNE even if you don't believe you are. Any chick would be lucky to have a cool, funny mayne like yourself.

Hey mayne I don't think she'll be lucky but thanks mayne. You making me feel real GEWD. You a GEWD man too. Any girl would be lucky to have a pretty young thang like you with those pretty young eyes mayne.
Yeah its about @FopePrancis :frown:

OMG awww i feel so bad for you
How did you find out though

@chanel_666 you were right omfg
Original post by _princessxox
OMG awww i feel so bad for you
How did you find out though

@chanel_666 you were right omfg

LOOOL I'm psychic jesus fkin christ
Was she actually a catfish woaaah

Latest