The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Surely there is some sort of plugin they could add to this website, where the persons ip is taken note of when creating there account, so when they are reported for a serious reason, they r ip banned, so they won't be able to make anymore accounts?
Original post by CuriousSherlock
Don't puuut me off guys :colondollar: I checked their gems, nine or above, I should be safe unless they want to risk an AMA accusing them of rape the next day. :colonhash: I'm not worth the loss of all those gems, so it's all good, plus I did train with a karate champion and have done MMA, so I'm not completely useless. :tongue:

So 9+ gems proves authenticity?

This is new. Mind = blown
Don't puuut me off guys :colondollar: I checked their gems, nine or above, I should be safe unless they want to risk an AMA accusing them of rape the next day. :colonhash: I'm not worth the loss of all those gems, so it's all good, plus I did train with a karate champion and have done MMA, so I'm not completely useless. :tongue:

We aren't saying they're going to kill you or doubting their credibility as real people who are frequent posters on TSR. But they are meeting you because they are interested in you or want to bone. Fact. Sorry to the guys you're meeting if they read this but me and burrito are telling you the harsh reality. Use protection.
Original post by AndrewSCO
That angle being from the front looking directly at her face

Spoiler

ik ik
tsr's fave couple uno
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
So 9+ gems proves authenticity?

This is new. Mind = blown

Jokes can be made. A bit of humour, heard of it? :smile:

I've verified it through other means too, I'm nothing but thorough when it personally involves me.
Original post by chanel_666
ik ik
tsr's fave couple uno

:h: :colondollar:
Guys, it's obviously me. If everyone else could back off, that'll be lovely :colondollar:
Jokes can be made. A bit of humour, heard of it? :smile:

I've verified it through other means too, I'm nothing but thorough when it personally involves me.

Jokes tend to be funny. Heard of it?
Reply 128
You've been pretty desperate to increase your rep count recently. 🤔

Spoiler

If you wanna get away with committing crimes on girls you meet up with on TSR just post some memes before you go
Jokes tend to be funny. Heard of it?

Only from certain sources tbh :colone:

Spoiler

Only from certain sources tbh :colone:

Spoiler

Should I bother asking what you're referring to there?
If you guys go to sleep I'm gonna be bored af
Should I bother asking what you're referring to there?

Nope. :bl: After a certain time of night, my brain goes even more haywire. You shouldn't risk it.

You might end up thinking I'm insane and a sick human, as demonstrated yesterday by a fellow user :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
If you wanna get away with committing crimes on girls you meet up with on TSR just post some memes before you go

andrew do not encourage the pedophiles ty v much
Reply 135
You're the last person I'd expect to be a catfish...

Spoiler

Someone who's staying up send me a cheeky PM/VM for some friendly late night chat
andrew do not encourage the pedophiles ty v much

Reps = innocence
Someone who's staying up send me a cheeky PM/VM for some friendly late night chat

i don't condone this :angry:
i don't condone this :angry:

Why not :angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending