The Student Room Group

LTP step up to social work 2018

Thought id make us a discussion board for those who accept a place on the Learn together partnership 2018. Keep us altogether and not annoying those who missed out. Im totally shocked I got on.
Halton is my authority.
Would love to hear from you all before we start university in January.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jeew
Thought id make us a discussion board for those who accept a place on the Learn together partnership 2018. Keep us altogether and not annoying those who missed out. Im totally shocked I got on.
Halton is my authority.
Would love to hear from you all before we start university in January.

I'm shocked too! Didn't feel I did that well on the assessment day and thought best case scenario I'll get in and not get my first choice of authority but I did get it. If it had been another area I may not have been able to accept it due to the expense.
Was Halton your first choice?
I keep wondering if anyone I met throughout the process has got on. My assessment day was the Wednesday if anyone went to that?
Reply 2
Original post by Lgm84
I'm shocked too! Didn't feel I did that well on the assessment day and thought best case scenario I'll get in and not get my first choice of authority but I did get it. If it had been another area I may not have been able to accept it due to the expense.
Was Halton your first choice?
I keep wondering if anyone I met throughout the process has got on. My assessment day was the Wednesday if anyone went to that?

Yes Halton was my first choice. Although it was the council website where I first saw the advert for step up so that was the reason I put it as my first choice. My assessment day was the Tuesday x
Hi I got offered a place too - made up and in shock at the same time. I got offered Knowsley
Reply 4
Original post by LouFoz
Morning!!

Can anyone remember the holiday dates? I want to book my holiday for next summer...i think they said the last 2 weeks in August x

I dont even remember anything they told us.
Tutors email is [email protected]
Reply 5
Original post by JordanSean123
Hi I got offered a place too - made up and in shock at the same time. I got offered Knowsley

Congratulations xx
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
I'm still in shock at getting a place! I'm going to be based in Warrington, which is great for me as it's far enough away without being too far. Wouldn't want to do this in my home authority really.
My assessment day was Tuesday 4th
Reply 7
Original post by Mrsw22
I'm still in shock at getting a place! I'm going to be based in Warrington, which is great for me as it's far enough away without being too far. Wouldn't want to do this in my home authority really.
My assessment day was Tuesday 4th

I was there the tuesday as well.
Reply 8
Search fb groups for LTP SUTSW 2018
Reply 9

Well done!!x
Reply 10
Original post by Jeew
Yes Halton was my first choice. Although it was the council website where I first saw the advert for step up so that was the reason I put it as my first choice. My assessment day was the Tuesday x

That's good. Glad we got our first choices!x
Original post by Jeew
Congratulations xx

Thank you same to you too x
Original post by Lgm84
Well done!!x

Thank you same to you too
Reply 13
Thank you same to you too

Are you joining us.. Search LTP SUTSW 2018 on fb groups
Reply 14
Hi all,

Congratulations everyone on getting offered a place, such exciting news!

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?
Original post by Jeew

I will be, I tried searching before but couldn't find it I will try again later
Reply 16
Original post by Agh91
Hi all,

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?

Hey! Well done! I was there on the Wednesday but the 10:30 group. I did talk to a couple of people from 08:30 though. I'd like to know if anyone I met got through too!
Original post by Agh91
Hi all,

Congratulations - I had St. Helens as my first but got Knowsley - still happy just to be on it though.
Reply 18
Original post by Agh91
Hi all,

Reply 19
Original post by Agh91
Hi all,

I was in this group! - I'll be doing it at Liverpool which was my first choice so was made up when I got the email, especially as I had thought it had all gone terribly on the day haha. x

Quick Reply

Latest