The Student Room Group

I am in a three-way relationship, AMA!

I am male and in a three-way relationship - me and two other women are all in a relationship with each other. Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am male and in a three-way relationship - me and two other women are all in a relationship with each other. Ask me anything!

'Every mans's dream' :lol:

Do you ever get jealous?

are they both bi?
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
'Every mans's dream' :lol:

Do you ever get jealous?

Well, we almost always meet all together. Some jealousy surfaces from time to time, but I manage it.
Reply 4
Original post by Jack22031994
are they both bi?

Yes - that's what a threeway relationship means, we're all with each other.
Which one are you in a relationship with on facebook?
Yes - that's what a threeway relationship means, we're all with each other.

Not necessarily. I've heard of 'three way relationships' where that isnt the case

Also, why? One is enough for me :lol:
Reply 8
What are you having for dinner?
Reply 9
Original post by Jackieox
Which one are you in a relationship with on facebook?

Haha, neither. We all just put "it's complicated".
Original post by Jack22031994
Not necessarily. I've heard of 'three way relationships' where that isnt the case

Also, why? One is enough for me :lol:

Well, I was in a relationship with person A for some time, and she kept mentioning how one of her friends always asks questions about our sex life and I jokingly replied "let her watch" or something along those lines and that's how it started. None of us really planned it.
Can you even sexually satisfy two women ?
Are you up to the task ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
What are you having for dinner?

Ugh. Cereal? Haha
Well, I was in a relationship with person A for some time, and she kept mentioning how one of her friends always asks questions about our sex life and I jokingly replied "let her watch" or something along those lines and that's how it started. None of us really planned it.

Okay fairs
Original post by bobby147
Can you even sexually satisfy two women ?

Well, that's the point...there's three of us so I don't have to do all the work.
Which one of the two women is your favourite or do you truly love both equally ?
How do your friends and family feel about this ?
Are you going to get three-way married
Original post by bobby147
Which one of the two women is your favourite or do you truly love both equally ?
How do your friends and family feel about this ?

Well, if I had to be perfectly honest, the person I was in a relationship beforehand is the one I love, while the person who came in after is more sexually attractive. Her part of the relationship is also sometimes open, so she has slept with other people on occasion.

None of our families or friends know.
Original post by AndrewSCO
Are you going to get three-way married

No. I fully expect this to be just a phase and for me and my initial girlfriend to move along alone at some point.

Commitment and this website have never gone hand in hand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending