At least you now know who I actually am :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
At least you now know who I actually am :smile:

Well no not really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Well no not really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well nobody really knows who I am on here anyway. Well, apart from 2 people and one of them is banned.
Original post by chanel_666
I think I know who the male catfish is

Qasim_96

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it begins with Al
I'm waiting for confirmation
Well nobody really knows who I am on here anyway. Well, apart from 2 people and one of them is banned.

Im not saying they do. You said it yourself that i know who you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 310
Yes guys, can confirm. I am a catfish, some ppl here are about to go mad.

Spoiler

Original post by _princessxox
And definitely DON'T meet a boy from as a friend here even though you agreed it wouldn't be a date bc he will twist the story to make you seem bad :smile:

who's going to be a clapped yute and meet someone from TSR
Noo wait what does their username start with?? Just one clue :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm kinda regretting saying anything now tbh, It was not my intention to grass or "rat" this person out.

I read about fope and just wanted to raise some catfish awareness and extra due diligence around here as I see some other people were getting duped [although not romantically duped] and obviously believed this other guy is legitimate when I know he is not....

I've already said more about the person than I intended and if I carry on answering questions I might as well just name them as each time I answer a question it narrows the possible list of people who it could be noticeably.

I'm not really one to get too involved in matters that don't concern me or grass or rat another out for entertainment purposes. You create unnecessary enemy's or beef if you go around grassing people up for the hell of it. If i'm going to go down that route I must have very good reason, like they've done me wrong, or made an enemy out of me or something and I have really nothing to loose. Or possibly in this case if I spot them romantically deceiving someone i'm on fairly good terms with.

really though if fope and this guy can trick the masses there will be at least a few others too, ..i'm just trying to bring awareness and advise due diligence even when you've taken due diligence as there will surely be a few others out there, and this guy has done a better job than fope imo......

anyways guys enjoy the weekend,
im off to London for the weekend, I might be around lurking on my tablet later ..but i don't tend to post much using it........
Original post by MrIso
Yes guys, can confirm. I am a catfish, some ppl here are about to go mad.

Spoiler

*spam folder* 📁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not saying they do. You said it yourself that i know who you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a catfish really. I think I would've been caught ages ago if I actually was.
Reply 315
*spam folder* 📁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get it??
I'm not a catfish really. I think I would've been caught ages ago if I actually was.

All catfish say that, they are very successful though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ANM775
I'm kinda regretting saying anything now tbh, It was not my intention to grass or "rat" this person out.

I read about fope and just wanted to raise some catfish awareness and extra due diligence around here as I see some other people were getting duped [although not romantically duped] and obviously believed this other guy is legitimate when I know he is not....

I've already said more about the person than I intended and if I carry on answering questions I might as well just name them as each time I answer a question it narrows the possible list of people who it could be noticeably.

I'm not really one to get too involved in matters that don't concern me or grass or rat another out for entertainment purposes. You create unnecessary enemy's or beef if you go around grassing people up for the hell of it. If i'm going to go down that route I must have very good reason, like they've done me wrong, or made an enemy out of me or something and I have really nothing to loose. Or possibly in this case if I spot them romantically deceiving someone i'm on fairly good terms with.

really though if fope and this guy can trick the masses there will be at least a few others too, ..i'm just trying to bring awareness and advise due diligence even when you've taken due diligence as there will surely be a few others out there, and this guy has done a better job than fope imo......

anyways guys enjoy the weekend,
im off to London for the weekend, I might be around lurking on my tablet later ..but i don't tend to post much using it........

TELL US
Original post by MrIso
I don't get it??

Nevermind :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chanel_666
TELL US

Chill bro, he doesn't wanna

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending