The Student Room Group

Guy staring at me

So basically this guy keeps stealing glances/ staring at me. So then I started doing the same I guess because I was curious. I think he's pretty attractive. But he keeps staring and at one point our eyes met and he wouldn't look away so I had to look away first. Why isn't he approaching me? Is it because he's working and he's not allowed to? (I see him usually at our work place.) Is he too shy or maybe not interested and it's all in my head.
Reply 1
:|
Original post by Anonymous
:|

Where do you work? You could approach him? it's all about general equality you know.
Reply 3
Where do you work? You could approach him? it's all about general equality you know.

I'm too afraid he'll reject me :/
Original post by TheProphetsPath
maybe u look a lot like his grandad

Well -.- maybe
Reply 4
I would approach him I just don't want to risk getting rejected
So basically this guy keeps stealing glances/ staring at me. So then I started doing the same I guess because I was curious. I think he's pretty attractive. But he keeps staring and at one point our eyes met and he wouldn't look away so I had to look away first. Why isn't he approaching me? Is it because he's working and he's not allowed to? (I see him usually at our work place.) Is he too shy or maybe not interested and it's all in my head.

That's a bit creepy. I would keep pepper spray and if he makes a move then BOOM!
Maybe there's something on your face
Reply 7
I'm surprised there isn't a "is he interested in me?" in the title :lol:

On a more serious note, maybe you look scary/frightening/threatening. Break the ice, and call him out on it :poke:
Reply 8
Do you work together? Just man up and say hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending