The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

-It was suggested that he's a catfish.

-He saw this and resorted to numerous insults at one member.

-Now a testosterone-filled strength contest is going on.

Look, @AlQaholic- If you say you are who you are, then the best thing to do is just verify it, then you'll have been right all long. Don't resort to petty insults at Burrito, he's a good guy, this is all just a huge misunderstanding.

But if you are a catfish, then I have no words for you, this has been a downwards spiral of illogical arguments all over the thread.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Lord_Mediocre
Lmao, why you anon again? Haha

But yeah this guys a bottle job, blatantly Using someone's else pics and acting like he's a hard nut.

The alqaholic dude? Is it confirmed then?
Original post by AlQaholic
Yeah for REPS and SETS (8-12 X 4) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my PR is 140kg for 4 reps
How you gonna call me weak, your grandad is just as disabled as you are
Did you inherit his faulty chromosome? and lack of lips also the confidence to chat PURE **** LOOOOL

You started the hate, I'll end it

"may Allah guide you" LOLOLOLOLOL ARE YOU sure you want to say that to me when you're over here catfishing ho*s
Original post by chanel_666
who mentioned u ?

This thread included info about me and you started trashing about me in his PMs for no reason, just leave me alone and leave me out of it please.
Original post by UWS
I am definitely not the OP because I don't have TSR crushes....

Lies! It's not what you said in your last pm.

Jk
Reply 545
Haha these catfishes are usually 14 year old virgins though.

TSR's been so weird recently though.
Have you seen this thread?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4844096
Original post by angelike1
The alqaholic dude? Is it confirmed then?

Considering he doesn't want to address the issue by posting a pic to verify it's safe to say he's a fake.
Who is this?

She's his gf lmao
Original post by Luluroo
This thread included info about me and you started trashing about me in his PMs for no reason, just leave me alone and leave me out of it please.

well she obviously was going to 'trash" you in his PM because your relationship is faker than Kim m8
Reply 549
Original post by _princessxox
She's his gf lmao

For real?

I thought it was just a joke 😂
Original post by Luluroo

LOOOL read what he wrote first ya boy is a prick :smile:
Reply 551
Original post by ClearSky
Lol okayyy.... I didn't mean to get you involved in this, hence I didn't tag you :h: but you came anyway :colonhash:

No I came here because you tagged me..
Original post by SGHD26716
For real?

well their relationship is a fkin joke TBH
Considering he doesn't want to address the issue by posting a pic to verify it's safe to say he's a fake.

Slightly dissapointed. I thought it would be a user I knew.

I did and I told him not to be mean cos I hate conflict! He doesn't speak for me and I'm speaking for myself right now.
Original post by UWS
No I came here because you tagged me..

Wait, @chanel_666 tagged you first, then I tagged you :colone: don't see how I made the mess :dontknow:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by _princessxox
She's his gf lmao

Original post by lmaooome
well she obviously was going to 'trash" you in his PM because your relationship is faker than Kim m8

Original post by SGHD26716
For real?

Safe to say it's the same sad guy running two accounts, one as his gf and the other as himself.

Lol both are as fake as Donald trumps marriage.
Safe to say it's the same sad guy running two accounts, one as his gf and the other as himself.

Lol both are as fake as Donald trumps marriage.

nah the girl isn't fake
nah the girl isn't fake

How does that work? Girl isn't fake but the fella is? Hasn't she seen this guy before?
Original post by Luluroo
I did and I told him not to be mean cos I hate conflict! He doesn't speak for me and I'm speaking for myself right now.

have u skyped him, asking for a friend

Latest

Trending

Trending