The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm just glad I don't have to worry anymore about anyone thinking that I am the supposed 'catfish' whose name begins with 'A', is male, and has six reps or fewer.
Reply 561
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I'm just glad I don't have to worry anymore about anyone thinking that I am the supposed 'catfish' whose name begins with 'A', is male, and has six reps or fewer.

Were you just hiding until this whole thing blew over? 😂😂😂
Original post by Lord_Mediocre
How does that work? Girl isn't fake but the fella is? Hasn't she seen this guy before?

The theory is that he's catfishing her and has a fake Instagram page
Reply 563
How does that work? Girl isn't fake but the fella is? Hasn't she seen this guy before?

This is why we need arranged marriage 😂😂

Dammit! We sexted as well! :angry:

they met 5 minutes ago obviously they haven't met they have "plans" to run over @chanel_666 with his lambo
Reply 566
Original post by Anonymous
I know it's stupid but I like this person and am just going to allow these feelings to happen and hopefully, they will go away soon. What are the do's and don'ts?
Talk with your heart
Original post by lmaooome
they met 5 minutes ago obviously they haven't met they have "plans" to run over @chanel_666 with his lambo

:rofl::rofl:

Where has @ANM775 disappeared to?!

A seed of suspicion was planted that there is definitely a well-known catfish (who apparently has us all fooled) amongst us, the doubt has now led to arguments all over the place.
Original post by chanel_666
have u skyped him, asking for a friend

duhhhh they sent nudes too !!!!!!!!!1111!111!!!!!
Original post by SGHD26716

IKR :rofl: Finally, the Indian 'situation' is a good thing.
I dont think OP expected over 700 replies on his thread xD. I'm pretty sure he has me to thank 😉
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 572
Original post by Ryanthom100
I hihink OP expected over 700 replies on his thread xD. I'm pretty sure he has me to thank 😉

700 replies. Is that it?

and I derailed a guy's thread after 13 posts. It finished on 1100.

😂😂
Original post by Ryanthom100
I hihink OP expected over 700 replies on his thread xD. I'm pretty sure he has me to thank 😉

and me :angry:
Reply 574
Original post by CuriousSherlock
IKR :rofl: Finally, the Indian 'situation' is a good thing.

Situation? Don't you mean privilege?
duhhhh they sent nudes too !!!!!!!!!1111!111!!!!!

LOL u bet they do
Original post by SGHD26716

Praise the lord for arranged marriage 🙌🏼😂😂
I just wanna see what proof ANM had.

Lmao, I just feel like you've got to be a bit of a troll yourself if you're falling in love with some guy off TSR just based on his instagram pics .

lol what's the world coming to.
Original post by angelike1
I just wanna see what proof ANM had.

I was doing some research and found a few things but I feel like none of them link

Latest

Trending

Trending