The Student Room Group

What Do Students Hate Most?

What do you think is the one thing that is hated by close to 100% of College/Uni students? Of course besides the usual; Exams, Assignments, Tuition Hikes, Lecturers, etc
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

People who hold opinions that disagree with their SJW mentality.
People who use logic and reason to argue rather than "muh feelings"
Old people
Anyone who points out contradictions (violence is wrong, but it's okay to beat people up if we wrongly call them Nazis!)

*Grabs popcorn*
I hate it when people make trashy threads in Relationships - oh god, where do I start?

1. He mentioned me to his mates - OMG I think he loves me!

2. Crushing on a TSRian, AMA!

3. I have a crush on this TSR guy...

4. I am a 60 year old woman and I've come to a STUDENT forum of all places to ask people what they think about me voting leave!

5. I think I'm gonna get arrested, I made two accounts and spied on TSR girls!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
What do you think is the one thing that is hated by close to 100% of College/Uni students? Of course besides the usual; Exams, Assignments, Tuition Hikes, Lecturers, etc

I guess bullies and just plain rude people, you know the ones who ruin everyones vibe and act so constipated all the time....

Also compulsary rules such as uniform, having to have a laptop in school when the only thing you use it for is GROUP power points like once a year, the toilet rule where you have to tell the teacher you have to go to the bathroom and they either say why? or how long do you need to go for? or how urgent is it? No thanks. I don't want to announce to my whole class about my sanitary needs...

I also hate getting my phone confiscated outside of class, like I was in the dining area checking whether my mom would pick me up and this annoying teacher comes up to me and sticks his hand out.... It took me 2 parent complaints and 1 week to get it back...
Reply 4
Original post by ClearSky
I hate it when people make trashy threads in Relationships - oh god, where do I start?

"My boyfriend looked at his ex for 2 seconds, I feel betrayed... should I break up with him"
Original post by grom19
"My boyfriend looked at his ex for 2 seconds, I feel betrayed... should I break up with him"

'My boyfriend didn't reply to my text after ten seconds, did I do something wrong?'
Reply 6
LMFAO trust me
Original post by grom19

'My boyfriend didn't reply to my text after ten seconds, did I do something wrong?'

lmao you guys :rofl::rofl:
Original post by Batgirl98
lmao you guys :rofl::rofl:

Relationships is such a joke :lol:
Signing up to TSR must be up there.

4. I am a 60 year old woman and I've come to a student forum to ask people what they think about me voting leave!

Looooooool I see exactly what you've done here, made me laugh
Original post by 20320452
Looooooool I see exactly what you've done here, made me laugh

Exaggerated the most ridiculous threads of the day :yep:

4. I am a 60 year old woman and I've come to a student forum to ask people what they think about me voting leave!

This website is in dire need of a cleansing.
Original post by AryanGh
This website is in dire need of a cleansing.

Couldn't agree more. Teenagers and 60 year olds these days :facepalm:

4. I am a 60 year old woman and I've come to a STUDENT forum of all places to ask people what they think about me voting leave!

ahah dont forget the " i am in my mid twenties having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA" ughhh !!

❤️ U!!
Original post by elforjg02
ahah dont forget the " i am in my mid twenties having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA" ughhh !!

Oh yeah, I forgot that one :biggrin:
When students say they don't judge other students, but they will ***** about that particular person for doing a "student-like" thing. It's like wth!
Reply 18
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
When students say they don't judge other students, but they will ***** about that particular person for doing a "student-like" thing. It's like wth!

Yo it ain't ok if u like 12 and u have a crush on some old man... that's not a student thing damn. Or when there is an old person stating his political opinion like no ones business.
When people say to me here"what are you doing on a student forum at your age"- understandable, but annoying.
And "My teacher keeps making eye contact with me, does he like me, he doesn't do it to anyone else, just me". Ugh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending