The Student Room Group

I am 60 and voted leave. Young people ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack22031994
Why?

Don't get me wrong. Id oppose the abolition of the monarchy, as in my view its better than the alternative of a 'President' type, but in no way 'love' them.

The queen is really nice along with William, his wife and their kids. Don't like Camilla as much though!
Original post by AryanGh
@qasim_96 My inclination is troll, but they get more original as every day passes.

Hard to judge tbh

Original post by qasim_96
At 60 years old what better than to come onto a student forum and tell everyone what you voted for?

PRSOM omg what would I do if you disappeared :rofl:
Reply 42
Original post by Maragaret Hewitt
I dislike very indirect democracy. Most MEPS were UKIP ones - how come they had little influence on the commission?

With the likes of Anne Marie Waters running as the party canidate 😂 It's rather hilarious that you would suggest placing a party in such a position when they're content with the promotion of hate and fear :smile: But yes, obviously other parties are 'lefties' and they 'won't say what's on people's minds', cool.
I dislike very indirect democracy. Most MEPS were UKIP ones - how come they had little influence on the commission?

who hardly ever turned up btw *
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Cognition!
Should one follow one's head or one's heart, so to speak, when voting?

Ones heart.
How do you think Britain can be stronger outside the EU ?
Reply 46
You missed out my q How do you feel about the fact we have 5 million of our citizens living and/or working in the EU, who's economic and social prospects are in uncertainty .Also how did you feel about the 360 million a week to the EU misinformed message (actually around 180 through money we get back)

also, muserock's q "Did you consider the increase in hate crime when you voted to leave?"

Thanks,
Hi everyone I am Margaret's son and I set this up. Did that help you understand older leave supporters? I voted remain btw.
Hi everyone I am Margaret's son and I set this up. Did that help you understand older leave supporters? I voted remain btw.

I was waiting for an answer and had another question :cry2:

Does your mum like cheese?
Original post by daany72
You missed out my q How do you feel about the fact we have 5 million of our citizens living and/or working in the EU, who's economic and social prospects are in uncertainty .Also how did you feel about the 360 million a week to the EU misinformed message (actually around 180 through money we get back)

also, muserock's q "Did you consider the increase in hate crime when you voted to leave?"

Thanks,

Sorry she missed you. She says that she tough it was 350 million and still believes it.:frown: She didn't consider the rise In hate crime. :redface:
Reply 50
i asked an important q twice and never got an answer.
I was waiting for an answer and had another question :cry2:

Does your mum like cheese?

Sorry she didn't answer every question. She's had enough now! yes, she does like cheese.
Reply 52
thx, didnt see the reply there. Even Nigel farage and boris admitted it was a mistake to pledge 350 mil to the NHS that isnt going and isn't 350 mil. so why does she not belive it .
Sorry she missed you. She says that she tough it was 350 million and still believes it.:frown: She didn't consider the rise In hate crime. :redface:
Sorry she didn't answer every question. She's had enough now! yes, she does like cheese.

Thats okay and Good, cheese makes everything better! :smile: :tongue:

@CheeseIsVeg, wouldnt you agree?

Thats okay and Good, cheese makes everything better! :smile: :tongue:

@CheeseIsVeg, wouldnt you agree?

:yeah:
blatantly a troll and loads of young people voted to leave as well as older people my question is would you go out with Nigel Farage
Original post by daany72
i asked an important q twice and never got an answer.

She thinks that the EU will give them the right to stay just like the UK government will do the same.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yeah:

:five:

Original post by karl pilkington
blatantly a troll and loads of young people voted to leave as well as older people my question is would you go out with Nigel Farage

If he buys me a drink and lunch, probably, Free booze and food! :lol:
I was asking Margaret
Original post by karl pilkington
I was asking Margaret

sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending