The Student Room Group

Look at this if ur a brown/arab/eastern asian girl or eastern european girl please!

Making this in anonymous because a good few of u know me and i feel embarassed. Ya see my problem is that im a white british 17 year old, looks average (maybe a little above), got a baby face, no beard, 6ft, kinda athletic body. But, i am attracted to mainly girls in theses categories, do i have a chance as i find that these type of girls just go for guys with beards, normally not white? Would also be nice if u stated ur nationality after saying ur opinion! Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

right I'm mixed race and tbh I normally would not go out with a white guy as I don't necessarily think we'd click in anyway because our cultures are just totally different and they aren't my type but I'm certain you'll find someone who fits these categories and is attracted to you
I would say Asian girls would be attracted to you, kind of being one, but it's just my opinion. My friends are Asian and they like white guys.
Original post by Anonymous
these type of girls just go for guys with beards, normally not white?

"eastern european girl"

I don't think you need to worry about an eastern European girl passing you over for a non-white guy :nah:
I'm Arab and it depends to be honest with you. I'm all about going to the gym and keeping myself healthy and hygienic. You saying you're 6ft makes it even better 😂 I'm only 5"1 or 5"2 and I'm so short. Arabs are known to be short! A lot of girls tend to go for people outside of their culture; hope this isn't a troll ^^ I'm a British Arab too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It also depends. Some people just don't click with culture differences but some can differentiate and make it work

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm mixed race and tbh I'm more likely to go for white guys lol

Spoiler

Reply 7
You have a chance with anyone you want :smile:
Original post by lmaooome
right I'm mixed race and tbh I normally would not go out with a white guy as I don't necessarily think we'd click in anyway because our cultures are just totally different and they aren't my type but I'm certain you'll find someone who fits these categories and is attracted to you

Cool I'm mixed race too :h: which combo are you btw?

Spoiler

I am half black, half white so not sure if that fits into the categrory "brown" or if you meant arab people. But I definitely like white guys and have been out with them. I don't mind any race really, but generally prefer someone different looking to myself.
Reply 10
Some do, some don't.... As for any other race.
I'm not attracted to white guys at all
Original post by Batgirl98
Cool I'm mixed race too :h: which combo are you btw?

Spoiler

lmaoo cool don't ask how but

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
You may find that there may be girls that never approach you due to strong religious/cultural differences but then there will always be others of the same ethnicity that do. You can't group all of these girls as one person that has a particular type. Same with any other ethnicity.
Original post by Fermion.
I'm not attracted to white guys at all

Well that completely sucks :s-smilie:
Original post by lmaooome
lmaoo cool don't ask how but

Spoiler

Don't worry I won't lol but that's pretty cool tbh :wink:
I have pretty much been attracted to guys that are white, black and Asian (east, west, south) before. Personality matters more and obviously it depends on the girl; some girls will find you attractive, others won't
Original post by Sabertooth
"eastern european girl"

I don't think you need to worry about an eastern European girl passing you over for a non-white guy :nah:

Haha believe it or not, I'm easten European (Russian to be specific) and my boyfriend is black. My family really approve of him
Eastern European and have zero interest in white boys, especially British
Original post by Hambi123
I'm Arab and it depends to be honest with you. I'm all about going to the gym and keeping myself healthy and hygienic. You saying you're 6ft makes it even better 😂 I'm only 5"1 or 5"2 and I'm so short. Arabs are known to be short! A lot of girls tend to go for people outside of their culture; hope this isn't a troll ^^ I'm a British Arab too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

alot of arabs are actually tall im 5'6 lol

Latest

Trending

Trending