my hair was my identity, also i am 22

what do i do?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by study beats
my hair is so thin that you cant even run your fingers through it properly

in the next 3 years i think i will go bald and its making me really depressed

my hair was my identity

what do i do?

I understand how you feel, I have really thick hair, and last year I lost quite a bit, but it's still thick. Don't worry just eat protein based food.
Is your dad bald?

You could get a hair transplant. I probably would if I was going bald lol.
I'm sure there's products that can thicken your hair
Original post by angelike1
Is your dad bald?

You could get a hair transplant. I probably would if I was going bald lol.

yes my dad is bald

however no one on my mother side is bald
Reply 5
Im also scared I will go bald :frown: my hair is a little thick but everyone else in my family (males), father, uncles, etc. are ALL going bald
I'm losing it as well, at 19.

Sucks balls.
Honestly the best thing is eating really well (all natural) and cardio exercising which helps blood quality and circulation. Maybe you could have a scalp massage, too. Depends how much it means to you. I know this does help.
yes my dad is bald

however no one on my mother side is bald

Yeah that explains it. I'm guessing you've got a receding hairline.

There are some hairstyles for receding hairlines. You could shave it off completely.

Or get some medical treatment (e.g. hair transplant)
Original post by angelike1
Yeah that explains it. I'm guessing you've got a receding hairline.

There are some hairstyles for receding hairlines. You could shave it off completely.

Or get some medical treatment (e.g. hair transplant)

its not even receeding that much....

honestly the hair is just thin, thats the problem

however the hair is only thin on the right side of my head....on the left side and the sides and back its normal and quite thickish
Original post by AQuestion1
Honestly the best thing is eating really well (all natural) and cardio exercising which helps blood quality and circulation. Maybe you could have a scalp massage, too. Depends how much it means to you. I know this does help.

i am not exercising as of yet, will hit the gym again soon ..

i am taking vitamins though
i am not exercising as of yet, will hit the gym again soon ..

i am taking vitamins though

Good. Sorry to say but there are no shortcuts, natural food and raw + steamed broccoli once a day will beat all the pills you can take. You will get stronger hair. Also add hair complex supplements.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm losing it as well, at 19.

Sucks balls.

Spoiler

if I go bald is cos my genetics intended them to
you can't escape the genes
ima rock that sh*t and look fabulous i don't even care lmao
Original post by NomNoms

Spoiler

You can actually get some pretty decent hair systems nowadays. The price isn't that bad either.
My advice to you would be to consider what you would do should you start balding. If having hair is a major part of your identity, then perhaps a hair transplant or wig? One caution with hair transplants is that you will need to have your head shaved, and possibly have many sessions, and you may not wish for either of these inconveniences. So I'd suggest a wig :h:
Original post by Emily Porter
My advice to you would be to consider what you would do should you start balding. If having hair is a major part of your identity, then perhaps a hair transplant or wig? One caution with hair transplants is that you will need to have your head shaved, and possibly have many sessions, and you may not wish for either of these inconveniences. So I'd suggest a wig :h:

id rather kill myself then get a hair transplant or wig

getting either of those things makes me feel majorly depressed since i am only 22

Quick Reply

Latest