The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My facial aesthetics bang :lolwut: like you look good in every photo fml I have seen them all....
I was acting rationally you resorted to racist remarks calling me ahmed? how can you not expect me to be triggered

If all of you guys hadnt interefed with my personal life right now things would of been amazing. What is this bs of my girlfriend not being mine after some "2day" crap and instagram. Ffs thats not how we met and you dont know how long we have been speaking for or anything about us meeting

I am sorry for all the insults, I lost my way. But seriously guys, I think I just lost out on something amazing because that girl was the best thing that ever happened to me. You guys just wouldnt know
Reply 661
Original post by chanel_666
"that Chanel girl" yh ??? :angry::angry:
I think u mean the greatest detective of all time :angry:

Well, this is the outcome of the greatest detective of all time...

😂😂😂
Original post by lmaooome
not even that all his pics are from yesterday
his "gf" posted some thread like tag someone you like from TSR or something these lot both tagged each other and now they're dating goals right??

Ffs! This is sad! Guaranteed virgins confirmed, no one who has been in a real relationship would be comfortable saying she's my gf after talking on TSR.
Original post by SGHD26716

😂😂😂

PRSOM
I forgive you
and I'm sorry too
But I don't think I will ever get her back, you will never undertand what we have no one here will

It was my fault though, I just hope things work out. I'm such a piece of ****, I deserve all the hate I get, I don't blame anyone for hurting me
but please don't hurt her
Original post by AlQaholic
My facial aesthetics bang :lolwut: like you look good in every photo fml I have seen them all....
I was acting rationally you resorted to racist remarks calling me ahmed? how can you not expect me to be triggered

If all of you guys hadnt interefed with my personal life right now things would of been amazing. What is this bs of my girlfriend not being mine after some "2day" crap and instagram. Ffs thats not how we met and you dont know how long we have been speaking for or anything about us meeting

I am sorry for all the insults, I lost my way. But seriously guys, I think I just lost out on something amazing because that girl was the best thing that ever happened to me. You guys just wouldnt know

CATFISH!

😂😂😂

oops ?

Okay hold on, why has she left you and what does it have to do with anyone calling you a catfish?
Original post by Anonymous
CATFISH!

you're so late I can't even
5 hours away from TSR and I come home to this?

Another plot twist. There's no greater drama.

Haha it's a fast news day mate!

I'll be honest I'm a little surprised the lad was real. Lol
Original post by Lord_Mediocre
Okay hold on, why has she left you and what does it have to do with anyone calling you a catfish?

I have no idea whats going on right now
I cant just reveal all this info pubically over TSR either ffs
Reply 671
Original post by chanel_666
@_princessxox @shameful_burrito @SGHD26716 @AndrewSCO
Noice work gang guess we werent 100% right

Why am I being roped in?

All I said was that FopePrancis is 100% paedo with his thread.

You failed detective
Lol bruh you're trying to be all diplomatic now, you don't regret it! It was pure bants
I forgive you
and I'm sorry too
But I don't think I will ever get her back, you will never undertand what we have no one here will

It was my fault though, I just hope things work out. I'm such a piece of ****, I deserve all the hate I get, I don't blame anyone for hurting me
but please don't hurt her

Awwwww :cry: Don't descend into self-loathing! I hope things work out for you too, who cares where and when you met her, when there's a spark, then sometimes there is nothing wrong with just going for it. Apologies and good luck.
(edited 6 years ago)
I have no idea whats going on right now
I cant just reveal all this info pubically over TSR either ffs

Good luck with the relationship ting, either way I don't think today's thread will impact your relationship.

Once it all cools off everything will be fine.
Reply 675
Surprised this thread is still going tbh.

I'm guessing all that's happened is the AlQaholic isn't a catfish and everyone has had to publically apologise, especially that Chanel girl. She really got egg on her face.
Reply 676
Original post by Lord_Mediocre
Lol bruh you're trying to be all diplomatic now, you don't regret it! It was pure bants

Lol we are in the sorry and move on part of the fight 😂😂😂
Thanks man
I'm sorry I over reacted, I'm an idiot for real. You're a good guy, I hope we can put this behind us
But I dont think there is anything I can do right now
It's all so messed up
I'm just scared for her, I know she's in pain right now. All because of me
What a bunch of weirdos.
Original post by CuriousSherlock
Awwwww :cry: Don't descend into self-loathing! I hope things work out for you too, who cares where and when you met her, when there's a spark, then sometimes nothing wrong with just going for it. Apologies and good luck.

Thank you

I honestly hope so :frown: this spark I have with her is so amazing, I felt it from the first time we spoke
There is no other girl that could take her place, I just want her to know that.
She literally came into my life out of nowhere when I wasn't even looking for anything and I had lost hope on girls thinking relationships are just bs
But she is so amazing, I wish everyone could see that.

Latest

Trending

Trending