The Student Room Group

Any fellow weeknd fans out there? If so, how big of a fan r u?

Just fascinated to know.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
very very very small fan .:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Ryanthom100
Just fascinated to know.

I heard a user called @FopePrancis is a pretty big fan...
Reply 3
I knew it would be you asking this as soon as I saw the title haha I'm a casual fan. My favourite song is either Devil May Cry or Montreal or Rescue You. What about you?
Original post by CookieSusee
I knew it would be you asking this as soon as I saw the title haha I'm a casual fan. My favourite song is either Devil May Cry or Montreal or Rescue You. What about you?

Gotta be live for, or HOB/glass table girls or earned it. When did u discover him?
Reply 5
Tbh the only song of his I really listen to is Low Life
Original post by SGHD26716
I heard a user called @FopePrancis is a pretty big fan...

:frown: I heard that to. UNTIL SHE TURNED OUT TO BE A PEODO CATFISH

WHAT? :lolwut:
Reply 8

Does that change anything?
Reply 9
Original post by cbreef
WHAT? :lolwut:

You don't know what's happened? 😂😂😂

Also created a thread asking users to post picture of themselves as children for his wa#k bank! 😂😂😂
Gotta be live for, or HOB/glass table girls or earned it. When did u discover him?

Ah I love House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls too. Only discovered him a few months ago but better late than never right? :wink:
Original post by MrIso
Tbh the only song of his I really listen to is Low Life

Lmao my friend is the exact same. I don't know why people love that song so much. If u like that tho u might like futures song that features the weeknd called "Coming out strong"
Ah I love House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls too. Only discovered him a few months ago but better late than never right? :wink:

Yeah I guess so, I discovered him from earned it. So not too long ago, but I'm still proud to be the biggest weeknd fan on tsr :wink:
Original post by SGHD26716
You don't know what's happened? 😂😂😂

Also created a thread asking users to post picture of themselves as children for his wa#k bank! 😂😂😂

Sounds like a sick troll...
Reply 14
Original post by cbreef

Here's the paedo thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4831334
Reply 15
Lmao my friend is the exact same. I don't know why people love that song so much. If u like that tho u might like futures song that features the weeknd called "Coming out strong"

Aight thanks I'll listen to it.
Original post by cbreef

The person is 😢😢. They pretended to literally be my dream girl 😢
I'm a huge fan with high rotation speed.
Yeah I guess so, I discovered him from earned it. So not too long ago, but I'm still proud to be the biggest weeknd fan on tsr :wink:

Oh really? I thought FopePrancis was
Oh really? I thought FopePrancis was

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😝😝😝😝

Quick Reply

Latest