The Student Room Group

Revision Notes

Does anyone have any degree level revision notes for physics? This website doesn't have any.
Original post by Hawksteinman
Does anyone have any degree level revision notes for physics? This website doesn't have any.

For what topic?
Original post by langlitz
For what topic?

All of them, but preferably quantum mechanics.
All of them, but preferably quantum mechanics.

Lol revision notes for every topic? Now I'm not sure what exactly you mean by revision notes?
Lol revision notes for every topic? Now I'm not sure what exactly you mean by revision notes?

Basically like this:
http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/t3-physics-articles#7

Sorry I don't have anything like that, and your link seems to be more like GCSE or A-level physics material
Sorry I don't have anything like that, and your link seems to be more like GCSE or A-level physics material

Yes, but I'm working on it :smile:

:frown:

What level qualification of physics are you studying now?
Original post by BTAnonymous
What level qualification of physics are you studying now?

I'm just finishing a gap year now, I start undergraduate in September :smile:
I'm just finishing a gap year now, I start undergraduate in September :smile:

Maybe look at your course unit details and do some independent research.
Original post by BTAnonymous
Maybe look at your course unit details and do some independent research.

ok :frown:

The problem is it's very hard to revise something if your haven't learnt it yet, and there is no way to give you notes on every topic, it would be thousands of pages of content if it's not just superficial stuff (which degree level should not be)
The problem is it's very hard to revise something if your haven't learnt it yet, and there is no way to give you notes on every topic, it would be thousands of pages of content if it's not just superficial stuff (which degree level should not be)

I already know the basics of relativity and astrophysics, I mainly just need help with maths for Quantum Mechanics :redface:
Reply 13
I already know the basics of relativity and astrophysics, I mainly just need help with maths for Quantum Mechanics :redface:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mathematical-Methods-Physics-Engineering-Comprehensive/dp/0521679710

Quick Reply

Latest