That was a funny thread. You don't seem to attract the bright ones. :lol:
Wew, this got pathetic real quick
Original post by angelike1
Sl*t?

thanks!
Original post by _princessxox
oh its you :smile:

You seem happy to see me?
We would accomplish so much if we didn't have sex drive... apart from procreation obviously.
Yeah.... sure... :rolleyes:

That was a funny thread. You don't seem to attract the bright ones. :lol:

it wasn't funny for me lol
He was obviously gonna be hurt with the entire thread turning on him lol

lol really? That **** happens to me all the time on ISoc.

Even if the whole thread turned on me I wouldn't give a toss, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.
Original post by Lord_Mediocre

Even if the whole thread turned on me I wouldn't give a toss, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

Well they're people he once associated himself with so it's different.
it wasn't funny for me lol

That's because you were the hoe it was about.

There's a difference to how you react to something and how someone else will. It hurts because people were here judging and talking about us for no reason and making assumptions based on nothing (like saying we fell in love in 2 days over ig posts when that's not even true at all?) and throwing insults and ignoring when I desperately asked you all to stop it. Then personal info was spread and people were going for our Instagrams. Anyway it's over now but just letting you know that that's why it hurt :smile:
Well they're people he once associated himself with so it's different.

Yeah lol minor, guys not even been on TSR for that long.
Original post by chanel_666
she's not a hoe ur a fking prick, think about what we have on u then re evaluate ur next step :smile:

just don't reply to him
Yeah lol minor, guys not even been on TSR for that long.

:rofl:
Reply 733
yeah man you are deep....

Spoiler

Original post by Luluroo
There's a difference to how you react to something and how someone else will. It hurts because people were here judging and talking about us for no reason and making assumptions based on nothing (like saying we fell in love in 2 days over ig posts when that's not even true at all?) and throwing insults and ignoring when I desperately asked you all to stop it. Then personal info was spread and people were going for our Instagrams. Anyway it's over now but just letting you know that that's why it hurt :smile:

Fair enough. You're right, different things and different comments have a different impact on others.

I'm going to go into sincere corner now, Apologies for hurting both of you guys and it was a bit juvenile from a lot of us who thought we had it figured out. Lesson learned.
:rofl:

I'm just an insensitive douchebag! Starting to feel bad now.
just don't reply to him

how was my post reviewed but his wasn't is that a joke
Fair enough. You're right, different things and different comments have a different impact on others.

I'm going to go into sincere corner now, Apologies for hurting both of you guys and it was a bit juvenile from a lot of us who thought we had it figured out. Lesson learned.

Thanks :smile: everyone can have their opinions on a relationship and call it what you like, virgins or unicorns whatever lmao but I was in tears bc it went way too far with people trying to follow me on ig (that I never shared on this) and that people had no regard for my request to stop and leave me alone. That's all! I really appreciate your words 👍🏻
Would have been avoided if @ANM775 actually told us who it was lol
Original post by chanel_666
how was my post reviewed but his wasn't is that a joke

Because everyone knows it's the truth.
She's a Gold digging hoe.
And you're her bully friend, leeching onto her because you think people will like you just for being friends with her.

Latest

Trending

Trending