The Student Room Group

Is Spanish really difficult?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lalaland09
you are very welcome here in rio! undergrad!. probably manchester, you never know, london is overcrowded

I'm really sorry about venezuela, it is sad :frown: and i know its beautiful, I've never been there but i have friends who have gone to the beaches and they say that they are stunning

Thanks!! Yes I considered London but I got 7 in ielts overall but 6 in writing, and all unis in London that had the program in forensic psychology that is what I want, asked for at least 6.5 in writing in the ielts.. so other cities. I hope you get the score you need in the ielts, what's your aiming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by TagridS
Thanks!! Yes I considered London but I got 7 in ielts overall but 6 in writing, and all unis in London that had the program in forensic psychology that is what I want, asked for at least 6.5 in writing in the ielts.. so other cities. I hope you get the score you need in the ielts, what's your aiming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm looking to get a 7 overall and the rest, i`ve been studying for months! its not that I'm not confident of my english but is really different to talk and write that taking a test, and even more the academic module
I'm looking to get a 7 overall and the rest, i`ve been studying for months! its not that I'm not confident of my english but is really different to talk and write that taking a test, and even more the academic module

Yeah I know what you mean. I can advice you to practice academic writing, there is an American page, chegg.com that has amazing tutors for this preparation if you want. Practice the charts and graphs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and the listening! You may understand evything in movies but the listening it's hard, in YouTube there are real listening ielts tests

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by TagridS
Yeah I know what you mean. I can advice you to practice academic writing, there is an American page, chegg.com that has amazing tutors for this preparation if you want. Practice the charts and graphs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about speaking? was it hard?
What about speaking? was it hard?

I was quite nervous about the speaking, but it was by far the easiest. I thought it was question after question, but not, it was like a conversation
it probably depends on the interviewer of course, but the people who took the test the same day I did, said the same about the interview. And it is only 15 minutes..
I would avoid to be too chatty, try to use big words, remember it's your time to show yourself :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by TagridS
I would avoid to be too chatty, try to use big words, remember it's your time to show yourself :smile:

I see.. thank you very much Tagrid! you've been really really helpful :biggrin:
I see.. thank you very much Tagrid! you've been really really helpful :biggrin:

You're very welcome leo, happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moura
hola! puedo intender mucho pero no puedo hablar o escribir bien :smile: :smile:

necessito apprender gramatica!

I can understand bits of that simply by knowing a little French.

Quick Reply

Latest