The Student Room Group

3 Palestinians killed by Israeli police near Al-Aqsa mosque

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/al-aqsa-palestinian-killed-jerusalem-protests-rage-170721113840496.html

Israel is getting away with murder. Killing people for wanting to attend prayers at a mosque without being harassed by Israel is not too much to ask fo. Remove the barriers, let them pray. The media in the UK will barely mention it, so it's up to us to expose Israel for what it's doing at Al-Aqsa

Scroll to see replies

the metal detectors are to protect the non-Israelis as well as the Israelis. it is just a sensible precaution during the current provocations against the peaceful nation of Israel.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
the metal detectors are to protect the non-Israelis as well as the Israelis. it is just a sensible precaution during the current provocations against the peaceful nation of Israel.

Peaceful nation of Israel? Please tell me you're joking. Israel is responsible for the murders of thousands of innocent men, women and children in Palestine. The 'security measures' are there to appease Jewish extremists who want to see the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Jerusalem. Learn the facts.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/07/al-aqsa-metal-detectors-aren-security-measure-170722091622756.html
Original post by desaf1
Peaceful nation of Israel? Please tell me you're joking. Israel is responsible for the murders of thousands of innocent men, women and children in Palestine. The 'security measures' are there to appease Jewish extremists who want to see the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Jerusalem. Learn the facts.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/07/al-aqsa-metal-detectors-aren-security-measure-170722091622756.html

hmmmm

i would not use that website for anything factual :h:

mazel tov

:israel:
Reply 4
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40685369

3 Israelis killed. Two sides to every story mate. So Israelis were also stabbed a couple days before. The Palestinians are just as bad.
Reply 5
Original post by desaf1

Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (2015): Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/12051848/More-than-two-thirds-of-Palestinians-support-knife-attacks-against-Israelis.html

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely
hmmmm

i would not use that website for anything factual :h:

mazel tov

:israel:

Al Jazeera is a reliable newsource
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SuperHuman98
Al Jazeera is a reliable newsource

Not for anything Israel related.

You were doing so well up until the last 4 words. :cry:
Original post by satisfactionatlast
I'm not going to be "nice" when people post such idiotic inhumane comments.

How are those comments in any way inhumane?

From what I understand, this precaution put in place is simply a security measure. Normally I would say yes, you're right, Israel are up to no good, but this time I can't.
I don't understand why they need to shut the mosque down for this amount of time because 2 policeman where killed? The killers were killed on site, this should have been wrapped up in a 2 days at most. How long are they going to close the mosque? They are doing what they always do, taking out the actions of extremists on the peaceful law abiding Muslims.
Original post by cbreef
How are those comments in any way inhumane?

From what I understand, this precaution put in place is simply a security measure. Normally I would say yes, you're right, Israel are up to no good, but this time I can't.

"The usual Islamic nut jobs spitting out their dummies at a perfectly sensible Israeli security precaution."

"Nothing to see here, move on." --> This especially; totally insensitive to the people who died because of this.
Original post by EternalLight
I don't understand why they need to shut the mosque down for this amount of time because 2 policeman where killed? The killers were killed on site, this should have been wrapped up in a 2 days at most. How long are they going to close the mosque? They are doing what they always do, taking out the actions of extremists on the peaceful law abiding Muslims.

the main issue here is that innocent people died...
"The usual Islamic nut jobs spitting out their dummies at a perfectly sensible Israeli security precaution."

"Nothing to see here, move on." --> This especially; totally insensitive to the people who died because of this.

They're the ones starting riots over a metal detector... it's unfortunate that a few people died, but you can't expect to be taken seriously when you throw a hissy fit at a security fence.
the main issue here is that innocent people died...

I know, because they are not being permitted to pray at the mosque so they protest and the settlers just shoot them. It's disgusting, where is the international criminal court now? Nowhere to be seen.
Original post by cbreef
They're the ones starting riots over a metal detector... it's unfortunate that a few people died, but you can't expect to be taken seriously when you throw a hissy fit at a security fence.

I'm not talking about the people who started the riot: I'm talking about the innocent lives that had to pay the price. And I'm just furious how insensitive people here can be because of this just because they are "Muslims".
I know, because they are not being permitted to pray at the mosque so they protest and the settlers just shoot them. It's disgusting, where is the international criminal court now? Nowhere to be seen.

Yup. There is nothing wrong with a peaceful protest.

Well if it had stayed peaceful no one would've been shot. It's also worth noting that a man armed with a knife stabbed multiple Israelis like hours after the riots.
Little sympathy, I'm afraid. If the "Palestinians" want to violently protest against common sense security measures then they deserve what they get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending