The Student Room Group

They were celebrating the birth of their grandchild....

Scroll to see replies

wtf is wrong with him...
These are the people that the left support.
Moral of this story:

Never invite strangers to parties.
Original post by tamil fever
wtf is wrong with him...

Probably mentally ill.
The satisfaction I felt when I read the terrorist got shot.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bobby147

Point of enquiry. What makes the attacker a terrorist rather than a murderer?

I don't see any kind of political motive here, if anything its a hate crime because he attacked them for being Jews. Is it even possible to be a murderer in Israel or is every killing labelled a terrorist attack?
Original post by EternalLight
Point of enquiry. What makes the attacker a terrorist rather than a murderer?

I don't see any kind of political motive here, if anything its a hate crime because he attacked them for being Jews. Is it even possible to be a murderer in Israel or is every killing labelled a terrorist attack?

I duno,was not really paying attention to the language,just copied what I saw in the link.
Edit:The perpetrator himself said he sought to commit the act because of events surrounding the Temple mount in Jerusalem ,so I would say it is a terrorist attack.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-home-of-halamish-terrorist-will-soon-be-demolished/
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8

Unfortunately the b*****d was not killed.
Original post by admonit
Unfortunately the b*****d was not killed.

Top ministers are calling for the death penalty,so the perpetrator may still get it in the end.
Original post by Dot.Cotton

Um... no.

No..just..no.
Original post by cbreef
Um... no.

Original post by Emerald7770
No...just...no

Um... yes. Don't you see the left demonising Israel for every little thing they say or do whilst actively supporting the "Palestinians" that want them dead?
Um... yes. Don't you see the left demonising Israel for every little thing they say or do whilst actively supporting the "Palestinians" that want them dead?

I see what you're doing. Using Palestinian interchangeably with terrorist. Israel treat their non-jewish population like second class citizens remember.
Top ministers are calling for the death penalty,so the perpetrator may still get it in the end.

Unlikely. Israel does not use the death penalty. The last execution was in 1962 when Adolf Eichmann was hanged. Apparently the terrorist will get as usual life imprisonment over every victim.
Original post by cbreef
I see what you're doing. Using Palestinian interchangeably with terrorist. Israel treat their non-jewish population like second class citizens remember.

And I see nothing wrong with that - don't you remember that Jews were exterminated by the bucket load during WWII? It makes complete sense that they'd only want to be around their own kind. Typical anti-semitic leftie.
And I see nothing wrong with that - don't you remember that Jews were exterminated by the bucket load during WWII? It makes complete sense that they'd only want to be around their own kind. Typical anti-semitic leftie.

WHAT!? :rofl:
Reply 17

So applying this logic, we shouldn’t let Germans into the UK because of their nazi history?
Original post by Foo.mp3

I don't think he actually said that. Though he's said plenty of other dumb s*** :rofl:
Original post by cbreef
WHAT!? :rofl:

It's funny :rofl:

In other situations trolls like him will claim the holocaust didn't happen and that Jews are evil and are funding Cultural Marxism and white genocide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending