The Student Room Group

Would this be weird? Urgent!

Hi,

I've had difficulties with relationships in the past - girls have said they're interested and then turned me down etc or simply a lack of luck and connections.

I've spoken about this with my friend and at another school there's this girl who's apparently very sweet, clever and when I've seen photos she's very attractive as well. I'd really like to get to know her but as she doesn't know me at all it would be weird to just add her.

I kinda know someone at her school so if I messaged them and asked if it would be possible for her friend to add me as I'd like to get to know her, would that be weird? Seems like my only option and I'd regret it if I don't. Anyone got any other ideas as I also don't wanna embarrass myself!

Thanks
Try and go out and organise something with your friend from that school. Get them to bring the girl along with other people?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
if you think you're gonna embarrass yourself, you will.
just go an talk to her, do you share classes?
Reply 3
Original post by JordLndr
Try and go out and organise something with your friend from that school. Get them to bring the girl along with other people?

I don't really know the girl that well though as I've only met her twice but she's really nice - not sure if I'd consider her a friend though.
Reply 4
Original post by storm95
if you think you're gonna embarrass yourself, you will.
just go an talk to her, do you share classes?

No she goes to a different school and she doesn't know me at all but I still think she's really pretty.
Reply 5
Original post by Arisapo
No she goes to a different school and she doesn't know me at all but I still think she's really pretty.

why don't you arrange that friend to organise a meet up with you three? maybe more people so it looks less obvious? face to face is better so she knows who you are, because just getting the number from someone else is a bit creepy.
get a mutual friend to arrange something and bring her so you can have an actual conversation, then it wouldn't be weird to add her
Reply 7
Original post by Arisapo
Hi,

I've had difficulties with relationships in the past - girls have said they're interested and then turned me down etc or simply a lack of luck and connections.

I've spoken about this with my friend and at another school there's this girl who's apparently very sweet, clever and when I've seen photos she's very attractive as well. I'd really like to get to know her but as she doesn't know me at all it would be weird to just add her.

I kinda know someone at her school so if I messaged them and asked if it would be possible for her friend to add me as I'd like to get to know her, would that be weird? Seems like my only option and I'd regret it if I don't. Anyone got any other ideas as I also don't wanna embarrass myself!

Thanks
I don't get how this is urgent :iiam:
Original post by Arisapo
Hi,

Thanks

That's some urgent SH1T YOU NEEDED HELP ON BRO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending