The Student Room Group

What I look for in a woman...

Watching girls drive, if you're driving a certain way, I don't want nothin' to ****in' do with you right off the bat.

Now, if you've got your hand on 10 and your hand on 2, and your eyes are glued to the road, and you're constantly moving your arms, and when you talk you keep looking forward, you can't even look away for a SECOND - man, you're uptight; you're ****ing boring; uuhhh... you know, you're not a go-getter; you're just... you know... you're just someone that's not fun to be with, you know what I mean?

Then you've got the girl that's just kicked back, driving with one hand, talking on the phone, you know, eatin' her ****in' almonds, talking to ya, laughing - that's what I'm talking about, that's a good time right there, right off the bat.

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Will you still like B after you're both dead due to road safety negligence?

Spoiler

Original post by CuriousSherlock
Will you still like B after you're dead due to road safety negligence?

Whatever it takes!
The smaller your balls are, the bigger your ****ing dick looks!
Reply 4
Original post by WoodyMKC
Watching girls drive, if you're driving a certain way, I don't want nothin' to ****in' do with you right off the bat.

Now, if you've got your hand on 10 and your hand on 2, and your eyes are glued to the road, and you're constantly moving your arms, and when you talk you keep looking forward, you can't even look away for a SECOND - man, you're uptight; you're ****ing boring; uuhhh... you know, you're not a go-getter; you're just... you know... you're just someone that's not fun to be with, you know what I mean?

Then you've got the girl that's just kicked back, driving with one hand, talking on the phone, you know, eatin' her ****in' almonds, talking to ya, laughing - that's what I'm talking about, that's a good time right there, right off the bat.

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler

Remembered that vid lol
I can't see what's in your spoiler but this was lolsy
I read this over like 3 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.
Woody is the type of guy to take a protein shake after having sex before the anabolic window closes
Reply 8
Original post by Angry Bird
Woody is the type of guy to take a protein shake after having sex before the anabolic window closes

Lmao :rofl:
Original post by Angry Bird

Going catabolic is no joke, bro.
PRSOM mother****er, Prius drivers drive too ****ing slowly.
My ball are 5% SMALLER than my ****.
Original post by Emerald7770
I read this over like 3 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'm trying to say, that meeting girl B is THE perfect ****ing scenario, God dammit!

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler

Are you trying to die?
After every workout I do in the gym (12+ times per day), I tie the biggest dumbbell I can find to my dick to make it hang lower than my balls. Whatever it takes
Original post by Boredom101
Are you trying to die?

Man, ya know, don't ****in' talk to me, I'm ****in'... I'm here to die, I'm not here to talk...
Man, ya know, don't ****in' talk to me, I'm ****in'... I'm here to die, I'm not here to talk...

I hope your funerals don't cost a fortune :smile:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
After every workout I do in the gym (12+ times per day), I tie the biggest dumbbell I can find to my dick to make it hang lower than my balls. Whatever it takes

Doing whatever it takes by doing the 8 hour cock workout. 5%ers, ****ing stand up!
Original post by Boredom101
I hope your funerals don't cost a fortune :smile:

Coffin is gonna be big as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
Coffin is gonna be big as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Yeah yeah, got to fit the hench muscles in bro

Quick Reply

Latest