The Student Room Group

Man, 20, dies following police pursuit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40696004

He choked himself?

IPCC has opened an independent investigation.

Scroll to see replies

He shouldn't have put something in his mouth then. Typical criminal.
Reply 2
https://twitter.com/hashtag/justiceforrash?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

The rabble rousers are already kicking off all over Twitter. Brace yourself, London.....
Reply 3
Gets what he deserves, if you avoid the law you should be prepared for the consequences
Whilst it is unfortunate that a life was lost, the man would have avoided being put in that position if he'd complied with the police instructions and not swallowed a pill. There is a reason why those who respect figures in authority do so much better in life than those who constantly try and fight against them.
Reply 5
No US like riots? Protests? Wow we're civilised

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Can't really see him putting something in his mouth? :s-smilie:

But if that's what he died from then I can't really fault the police officers. If they were wrongly pursuing him then that's something separate, but if someone chooses to commit suicide in front of the cops that's not the cops' fault.
Original post by SMEGGGY
No US like riots? Protests? Wow we're civilised

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wait a couple of days, there will be plenty of chavs itching for an opportunity to loot, just like they did when scumbag Mark Duggan was killed.
Original post by BIGJohnson777
Just wait a couple of days, there will be plenty of chavs itching for an opportunity to loot, just like they did when scumbag Mark Duggan was killed.

Why call him a scumbag?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wonder how much the shop owner made flogging the video. Seems like he popped something in his gob and resisted arrest. Oops! :dontknow:

P.S. George Soros, get your check book out mate, this is the moment BLM muppets have been waiting for all summer! :woo:

Most rational minded BLM supporters aren't happy when things like this happen though :dontknow:

Anyway I reserve my opinion/outrage for when the investigations are over (unlike most people both sjw and right wing because it's much more fun to draw conclusions that'll suit your political agenda)
Original post by Boredom101
Why call him a scumbag?

He was a gangster and a drug-dealer who was arrested numerous times and only was getting away because of his links to organised crime. And tbh police wouldn't just go up to a person and shoot them dead unless they genuinely believe that the person presents a danger. Just like with Michael Brown, a lot for some reason side with criminals and not with those who protect decent people.
Probably had a bag of drugs ready for sale that he swallowed to get rid of the evidence, and overdosed on what he swallowed due to the quantity.
He deserved it - disrespect the police and face the consequences. The left are only up in arms about it because of the colour of his skin.
Original post by BIGJohnson777
He was a gangster and a drug-dealer who was arrested numerous times and only was getting away because of his links to organised crime. And tbh police wouldn't just go up to a person and shoot them dead unless they genuinely believe that the person presents a danger. Just like with Michael Brown, a lot for some reason side with criminals and not with those who protect decent people.

Yeah but like i personally feel like there is no justification for killing someone. I wont lie, some police are genuinely victimised as they put their lives down to protect the community but it wont change the fact that for every good, there are a few policemen/women that abuse their power.
But I understand what you mean.
Tbh the man that this thread is based on, did try to swallow evidence and got caught so the policeman putting his hand over his mouth and causing him to die wasn't fully his fault as this wouldn't have happened if he didn't hide evidence tbh.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wonder how much the shop owner made flogging the video. Seems like he popped something in his gob and resisted arrest. Oops! :dontknow:

P.S. George Soros, get your check book out mate, this is the moment BLM muppets have been waiting for all summer! :woo:

I personally don't think its fair to call BLM activists muppets. Majority of the time they are fighting for injustice. Of course you will have some that are more extreme than others but that is in every pressure group.
Original post by Dot.Cotton
He deserved it - disrespect the police and face the consequences. The left are only up in arms about it because of the colour of his skin.

How about the white woman that 'disrespected ' the Somali police officer?
Did she also deserve the consequences?

Original post by Boredom101
Yeah but like i personally feel like there is no justification for killing someone. I wont lie, some police are genuinely victimised as they put their lives down to protect the community but it wont change the fact that for every good, there are a few policemen/women that abuse their power. But I understand what you mean. Tbh the man that this thread is based on, did try to swallow evidence and got caught so the policeman putting his hand over his mouth and causing him to die wasn't fully his fault as this wouldn't have happened if he didn't hide evidence tbh.

Prsom :h:
Finally a reasonable post.
(edited 6 years ago)
I hope this doesn't lead to abuse being hurled at police officers.
Original post by StrawbAri
How about the white woman that 'disrespected ' the Somali police officer?
Did she also deserve the consequences?

Prsom :h:
Finally a reasonable post.

Ty:smile:
Original post by RivalPlayer
I wonder if this incident will spark civil unrest.
Warm weather and youths on school holidays with nothing to do.

London Riots 2 incoming?

Experienced the first one, if theres a second one I wont be able to stay in this city any longer.
So many utter morons blaming the police for his death. Then again, people love to play the victim.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending