The Student Room Group

A little admiration for an intelligent male on here...

I have, what one would describe in colloquial terms as a petite 'crush', on the admirably savage and incredibly intelligent TSR member known as @realitycheck .

He's witty, a tad hilarious (with the tasteful dad jokes of course) and charmingly humble nonetheless despite the rare abundance of great qualities he contains.

Just wanted to state my admiration in a harmless way :smile:

[The numerous number of people on that thread stating him as one of the most intelligent people on here also helped bring me out to say this].

Scroll to see replies

TSR's resident DILF.
do u have a crush on him
Reply 3
Original post by Quantex
TSR's resident DILF.

That ILF part is rather true, I hope he'd take it as a compliment.
Reality Check is deffo my hero! He's incredibly witty that it is unbelievable ahahaha 😭
now am waiting for his reaction lol
I've just read this. Honestly, this is the nicest thing I've read today. :smile:

Regarding @eden3's comment - I could click on it to find out. But actually I"m not going to, because it's nicer not to know.

Whoever you are - thank you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Lol you @'d him wrong, it's @Reality Check

Also he's a mod so he can see who's on anon :lol:
Original post by Emerald7770
do u have a crush on him

I think it'd be safe to say that not everyone is a fan of me, don't you think :smile: We've had good conversations, in the dim and distant past - I helped you via PM too. I like you, thought I understand this mightn't be either reciprocated or allowed.
Reply 10
Original post by Reality Check
I've just read this. Honestly, this is the nicest thing I've read today. :smile:

Regarding @eden3's comment - I could click on it to find out. But actually I"m not going to, because it's nicer not to know.

hey that's a good point :biggrin:

Good on you OP!
Reply 11
hmmm when I try to rep OP it says PRSOM.... HMMMMMM...... :holmes:

edit: looooool I definitely know who OP is, but I'm not gonna bait her out
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eden3
hmmm when I try to rep OP it says PRSOM.... HMMMMMM...... :holmes:

You've been on PRSOM for ages for me :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
I have, what one would describe in colloquial terms as a petite 'crush', on the admirably savage and incredibly intelligent TSR member known as @realitycheck .

He's witty, a tad hilarious (with the tasteful dad jokes of course) and charmingly humble nonetheless despite the rare abundance of great qualities he contains.

Just wanted to state my admiration in a harmless way :smile:

[The numerous number of people on that thread stating him as one of the most intelligent people on here also helped bring me out to say this].

Creates thread highlighting appreciation for user

Tags wrong handle.

I'm a fan of Reality Check's comments in the "Fashion" forum.
Original post by Emerald7770
do u have a crush on him

I do have a crush on him, unrequited it may be.

Thus, my respect and admiration for you only increases. A man who can appreciate a bit of suspense and has the will-power to resist checking. The world needs more men like you.
Original post by SGHD26716
Creates thread highlighting appreciation for user

Tags wrong handle.

I'm a fan of Reality Check's comments in the "Fashion" forum.

To be fair, it's easily done - the problem is everyone seems to end up with a vitriolic troll who will create a username which is almost identical. I've tagged in banned trolls instead of the CT sometimes!

Thanks for your comment :smile: I try.
😂😂😂😂
He's definitely a fanciable member of TSR. I feel like he must be really old tho.
Reply 18
You've been on PRSOM for ages for me :frown:

Same here :sad:
Reply 19
Loool it's so obvious who OP is, just by the way she types/talks :lol: :colone:

DW Though I respek you OP!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending