The Student Room Group

HELP!!! Don't know what degree to do!!!!!!!

Hi everyone I'm really struggling with what degree to choose! I have ideas but I can't settle on one! The degrees I'm thinking about are bioveterinary, veterinary nursing, biomedical, healthcare science and pharmacy.

I have worked in a vets for 2 years and I'm currently studying BTEC extended diploma in applied science and should come out with Triple distinction (DDD).

I'm just looking for some advice really and if anyone on here has or is currently studying Any of the degrees I have mentioned - what do you think of them? Do you enjoy them etc?!

Thank you!!!!
Original post by Emiliexx
Hi everyone I'm really struggling with what degree to choose! I have ideas but I can't settle on one! The degrees I'm thinking about are bioveterinary, veterinary nursing, biomedical, healthcare science and pharmacy.

I have worked in a vets for 2 years and I'm currently studying BTEC extended diploma in applied science and should come out with Triple distinction (DDD).

I'm just looking for some advice really and if anyone on here has or is currently studying Any of the degrees I have mentioned - what do you think of them? Do you enjoy them etc?!

Thank you!!!!

Not often I do this but search the forums on pharmacy and there are several detailed posts about the state of the profession and very limited options. They are enough to persuade me to avoid it.

Have you been to open days for these courses? Have you seen what options they make possible?

If you really dont know then my advice is take a gap until you do know. You can get more experience and generally get more advice to help you make your mind up. Once you have the results then theres no rush and ist better to get it right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending