The Student Room Group

Who is the most intelligent person on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClearSky
Don't worry, I knew that the first three would be controversial. :biggrin:

*cough* you are talking to a member of the I-SOC here *cough*

But on a serious note, everyone on I-Soc seems to have forgotten to pay their brain bills.

How can anyone go on their and think you lot have any form of intelligence is beyond me!
Original post by Reality Check
:biggrin:. There's a group of people who, were to arrange a lock in down the pub, I'd want there: You, Doonesbury, FullofSurprises, Good Bloke, Plantagenet Crown, QE2...

D r e a m t e a m
@Zargabaath

He is often the voice of reason in many debates.
Original post by orderofthelotus
D r e a m t e a m

PRSOM. As per.
Having seen a number of top quality users over the years, I still feel that none have come close to the standard set by DFranklin's insights and perceptions (with or without my bias for mathematics). A truly outstanding poster for whom I have a near-immeasurable amount of respect - long may his posts continue.
Original post by Balmain SS17
But on a serious note, everyone on I-Soc seems to have forgotten to pay their brain bills.

How can anyone go on their and think you lot have any form of intelligence is beyond me!

Never seen you b4 today mate.
The fact that I have seven gems and the I-SOCers have multiple gems proves the fact that we are more popular than you.

Original post by HAnwar
Thanks.

Defo only agree with the first two (excluding me).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I just thought I'd tag them as they have a lot of patience when debating.
Reality Check is something else though.
Original post by Balmain SS17
I was fully aware. And you're a prime example of why I was so shocked, considering you're also member of I-Soc.

Spoiler

Why were you shocked, then?
I don't care what you're trying to do, you are a real nuisance to have around.

The fact that I have seven gems and the I-SOCers have multiple gems proves the fact that we are more popular than you.

Put that on your CV :rofl:
Original post by orderofthelotus
Put that on your CV :rofl:

Will do, Lotus.
Btw it's not funny. He just insulted my intelligence and thinks he is superior to me because he is not a member of the I-SOC.
Kyx.. I mean, does anyone remember his post about his school being unable to accommodate a genius, being him?
Reply 50
I can't remember who the user was, but back in 2011 there was someone who had unparalleled knowledge on international relations, history, philosophy, and practically anything to do with Marxism. He also had a graduate understanding on physics, biology, math. An absolute genius, does anyone remember him?
Original post by 20320452
Kyx.. I mean, does anyone remember his post about his school being unable to accommodate a genius, being him?

Kyx was special. Very special.
Original post by Abu_Lahab
In your opinion

No-one here (currently).

However, there is a public debater (not popular) who is exceptionally intelligent, and there is not a single argument that I can refute.
not me!
Reply 54
Never seen you b4 today mate.

I know, I just thought I'd tag them as they have a lot of patience when debating.
Reality Check is something else though.

Loool
Oh sis trust me, you haven't been here long enough, you have no idea what it's really like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Loool
Oh sis trust me, you haven't been here long enough, you have no idea what it's really like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaooo it's only been a few months - I actually forgot :blushing:
Reply 56
Lmaooo it's only been a few months - I actually forgot :blushing:

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57

Wow that's generous of you haha. Unfortunately I would have to contest that I'm nowhere near as intelligent as those guys (and most of the other mathematicians here).
Original post by Profesh
Da Bachtopus; Kolya; svidrigailov; DFranklin; musicbloke: no-one current, certainly. (Well, with the exception of DFranklin, who appears to be as immutable, transcendental and sempiternal as mathematics itself.)

Here, incidentally, is a textbook example of the erudite calibre of scholarly discourse one might readily find on TSR of old; note Da Bachtopus' contributions—particularly from the second page onwards—and musicbloke's thereafter. Alas, sic transit gloria mundi; TSR today, like Game of Thrones, is a mere shadow of its former self.

Original post by Reality Check
I'm very mediocre, but thank you anyway :smile: @Doonesbury is a quiet genius - but everyone knows that, I think.

This could be another website, frankly. Incredible.

Let's not pretend it was some sort of golden age

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=576908

Quick Reply

Latest