The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Making this in anonymous because a good few of u know me and i feel embarassed. Ya see my problem is that im a white british 17 year old, looks average (maybe a little above), got a baby face, no beard, 6ft, kinda athletic body. But, i am attracted to mainly girls in theses categories, do i have a chance as i find that these type of girls just go for guys with beards, normally not white? Would also be nice if u stated ur nationality after saying ur opinion! Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by "brown"?
Reply 41
Original post by _princessxox
I'm mixed, My last 2 boyfriends were white and I'm dating a mixed race boy atm, I don't think I have a racial preference tbh

By your dating history it looks like it's leading towards white..

Unless perhaps you don't live in a very diverse area
Original post by 20320452
Eastern European and have zero interest in white boys, especially British

This would explain how my crush had no interest in me xD (I'm OP btw)
Reply 43
Original post by Ryanthom100
This would explain how my crush had no interest in me xD (I'm OP btw)

Its a pretty well known fact that white men are generally desired more than men from other ethnicities when it comes to internet dating.
Original post by ANM775
By your dating history it looks like it's leading towards white..

Unless perhaps you don't live in a very diverse area

99% of my town is white, there's not one black person in my year at school and I only know of two black families in my area
I'm attracted to black guys and brown guys but I literally don't know any :frown:
Original post by ANM775
Its a pretty well known fact that white men are generally desired more than men from other ethnicities when it comes to internet dating.

Really? This makes me want to create a tinder account lmao
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous
Really? This makes me want to create a tinder account lmao

Tinder is very competitive, unless you are a very good looking male I wouldn't advice it as you'll probably end up going on zero dates with desirable girls
Reply 47
That's unlucky, what area/town do you live in? If you don't mind me asking. @_princessxox
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 20320452
Eastern European and have zero interest in white boys, especially British

dont lie it depends. my friend in Poland is interested in a British boy. it just depends on their taste and wether they meet one
Original post by nareony
dont lie it depends. my friend in Poland is interested in a British boy. it just depends on their taste and wether they meet one

You don’t have to bump a 4 year old thread just for that.
East asian here. I think you definitely have a chance appearance-wise. But remember that appearance isn't everything to attraction.
Extra: I think east asians also look a lot into hygiene. Hope this helps!
Original post by hungrysalamander
You don’t have to bump a 4 year old thread just for that.

i just wanted to let them know that they have a chance with anyone and any person will like them if they're their type also I didn't realise this was a 4year old thread just after I posted that I saw
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending