The Student Room Group

I did ielts but also require ukvi,need help!

I have done IELTS ACADEMIC and received the required score.A few universities require UKVI IELTS ACADEMIC.Could someone tell me what is the difference and how I should prepare?Is it the same format and difficulty?
Original post by Nis_nanz98
I have done IELTS ACADEMIC and received the required score.A few universities require UKVI IELTS ACADEMIC.Could someone tell me what is the difference and how I should prepare?Is it the same format and difficulty?

It's exactly the same. Ukvi have just more confidence that the test centre doesn't allow cheating.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It's exactly the same. Ukvi have just more confidence that the test center doesn't allow cheating.

So I just practice the usual IELTS ACADEMIC test papers that are available online for UKVI IELTS ACADEMIC.
I received a score of 7.5 for IELTS ACADEMIC, so will I get a good score for UKVI?
Thanks
Original post by Nis_nanz98
So I just practice the usual IELTS ACADEMIC test papers that are available online for UKVI IELTS ACADEMIC.
I received a score of 7.5 for IELTS ACADEMIC, so will I get a good score for UKVI?
Thanks

The test is the same- they are both IELTS ACADEMIC.

The difference is the confidence UKVI have in the test centre to prevent cheating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending