The Student Room Group

Getting buff makes you 2x more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

He went from a -3.142 to a positve 3.142.
Looks like a douche
Hehe i give it to you, that was a good one
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Not true. Men are certainly more open about it but subconsciously most women will also be more attracted to a man who is naturally big and muscular compared one who is less so, hence why most fellas who tick these boxes get success in clubs where only raw attraction, not personality, is concerned.

It might, possibly, get you some initial notice, but if you're a dick, you'll be unlikely to get much further. I can think of plenty of men who I can go 'hmmm' at until they opened their mouth,

So more women have left you than they have us combined? Congratulations

Today's clue is that not all sex is relationship sex.
Attachment not found

This is peak male performance. you may not like it but this is what the ideal male body looks like
Having looked into this quite a lot (i have been thin, fat and aspire to be muscular along with having friends on both sides of the divide (bulked up, still obese) i take the view that..

1) Dropping 100lb has a stonking effect in terms of attention from women

2) Going from thin to properly built in the upper body does indeed take it a step further but not as much as the above and anecdotally, they attracted more sluts

3) Biceps, pecks and shoulders are of far more impact and value than abs. To paraphrase a good friend.. 'my abs looked sexy in the mirror but they were useless in clothes'.
Original post by unprinted
It might, possibly, get you some initial notice, but if you're a dick, you'll be unlikely to get much further. I can think of plenty of men who I can go 'hmmm' at until they opened their mouth,

Today's clue is that not all sex is relationship sex.

Sure some might not be into that sort of thing but I think most will; women have a genetic predisposition of being attracted to tall and muscular males.

Quick Reply

Latest