The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Quite... :hat:

Spoiler

You got: 21% posh!
You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob

God. I thought that quiz would never end.
Original post by Meany Pie
Quite... :hat:

Spoiler

You have a tennis court and a swimming pool, and 3+ cars? :gasp:
You got: 23% posh! You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.
Original post by ClearSky
You have a tennis court and a swimming pool, and 3+ cars?

I don't have a swimming pool or tennis court, I don't even like tennis. However I can ride and have ridden in the local hunt.
Reply 6
"Almost no one owns a swimming pool, incuding posh people and Abercrombie hoodies are worn by pretty much exclusively by Essex born chavs who believe that a vulgar display of disposable income and a high credit rating is something which a genuinely posh person would always do..."
Reply 8
You got: 43% posh!
You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

Posted from TSR Mobile
An upper class person would never admit to being posh :wink:.
I don't have a swimming pool or tennis court, I don't even like tennis. However I can ride and have ridden in the local hunt.

Me too :biggrin: no tennis court, small swimming pool.
You got: 29% posh!You’re a little bit posh but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

I think posh is also not defined very well here.

Imo, posh is someone who upholds good etiquette​, values and manners; not necessarily always rich (but for the most part, they are).
(edited 6 years ago)
Me too :biggrin: no tennis court, small swimming pool.

Don't really get enough sunny days to warrant having a swimming pool.
78% fml :smile:
Don't really get enough sunny days to warrant having a swimming pool.

I guess so :lol:
%45 :rofl:
Reply 16
You got: 43% posh

You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.
Original post by Steljoy
%45 :rofl:

Not bad tbh :hugs:

Original post by brimstone131
78% fml :smile:

78% :K: and I thought I was posh (dw it's okay to be posh)
You got: 38% posh! You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool.
Hahahaha i find this funny because i have owned a swimming pool and a tennis court in the past (when lived in australia though), it's pretty accurate otherwise :wink:
All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

Oh yeah, your 5 bedroom house which apparently isnt big :rofl:

Spoiler

18% posh and proud:u:

Quick Reply

Latest