The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

18% lol
@Reality Check shall we see how you do?
78% :K: and I thought I was posh (dw it's okay to be posh)

yeah always knew I was on the posh side aha

the questions are actually pretty good, compared to most buzzfeed quizzes - always remember the 'how much % human are you'
Reply 23
You got: 98% posh! You’re extremely bloody posh. You definitely went to a private school, probably own a house in another country, and have always been pretty well off. You may well be related to some very important people if you look far enough back, you probably have a family crest, and you know how to ride a horse.
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Oh yeah, your 5 bedroom house which apparently isnt big :rofl:

Spoiler

18% posh and proud:u:

Lol. People I know have 7-bedroom houses!

Spoiler

Original post by midwife101
You got: 38% posh! You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool.
Hahahaha i find this funny because i have owned a swimming pool and a tennis court in the past (when lived in australia though), it's pretty accurate otherwise :wink:

38 % :K: that's a good score!
Original post by Meany Pie

Let's see RC do it den :happy2:

Original post by usualsuspects
You got: 98% posh! You’re extremely bloody posh. You definitely went to a private school, probably own a house in another country, and have always been pretty well off. You may well be related to some very important people if you look far enough back, you probably have a family crest, and you know how to ride a horse.

Posh boi :lol:
Reply 26
You don't have to always make the poshest choice to get 100%, so the test is quite generous (but also more realistic).
Reply 27
15%. I live on a council estate though so that 15% makes me the poshest round here. I don't drink lager, own a staffy, f and blind at my kids in the middle of the street (us sophisticated types do that indoors only), wear tracksuits as normal day to day wear and blast out house/dance music out of the car whilst trying to impress my mates by doing over 40 mph on a 20 road with speed bumps. They only thing that impresses me more than that is a 17 yr old doing wheelies on a scooter.
You got: 38% posh! You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool.

Um, the last meal of the day is TEA! :wink: I am a strange mixture of posh and northern

No... 2% There, done.
Original post by Reality Check
No... 2% There, done.

:holmes:

What do you have to hide, your tennis court?
98%
33%. The only posh thing about me is where I live.
Reply 33
Original post by _princessxox
98%

We got the same score!
:holmes:

What do you have to hide, your tennis court?

What, the grass or hard court?
Original post by _princessxox
98%

Princess by name...
Original post by Reality Check
What, the grass or hard court?

The clay court.
Original post by qasim_96
33%. The only posh thing about me is where I live.

The dustbin isn't exactly a posh place
The clay court.

That's at the house in France (it actually is :frown: )
Original post by MsFahima
The dustbin isn't exactly a posh place

That's true. Maybe I should propose to someone on TSR to make myself more posh, right?

Quick Reply

Latest