The Student Room Group

Microsoft planning to end paint

Scroll to see replies

Rip childhood
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan

RIP that guy who uses paint to create drawings, which had made him famous.

Can't remember the name though...
Read that as "Microsoft planning to end pain". Is it going to make like Chester?

Also, what will Jim do?? Will he branch out into 3D art using Paint 3D?
(edited 6 years ago)
abdullah's heart.png

My bro's latest masterpiece (he's four) :lol:

RIP Paint, I'll miss ya :rip:
i cry... then what will the youtuber gradeaundera use instead :frown: it wont be as authentic.... :frown:
Original post by BTAnonymous
Rip childhood

Was just thinking that
Reply 7
Great for editing screenshots back in the day :moon:
RIP GradeAUnderA
Just means they're not going to make new versions of it. You'll still always be able to find and install the latest version of it.
Reply 10
Original post by sivthasan
RIP GradeAUnderA

He's been dead a while now. Hardly posts.
whaaat?? noooooo.
First club penguin , then youtube decides to get rid of its youtube editor, and now this. :frown: I hate to think what is next.
What's the point in living anymore then
Original post by UWS
Great for editing screenshots back in the day :moon:

Back in the day? that **** is still next gen
The story has been updated and it has been reprieved.

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.
In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.
Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.
Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.
Lmao tbh it hasn't changed/been updated after all these years so I wouldn't be surprised if it does go.
Original post by 999tigger
The story has been updated and it has been reprieved.

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.
In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.
Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.
Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

That definitely seems like a less surprising stance :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by AmeliaLost
Also, what will Jim do?? Will he branch out into 3D art using Paint 3D?

He's the best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending