The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
Don't trust my parents :lol:

Do you want me to find you someone? Just gimme a description, I'll get the job done
Original post by MsFahima
Do you want me to find you someone? Just gimme a description, I'll get the job done

I'm not that eager to get married yet :lol:
44% Posh

You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

Original post by ClearSky
All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

I'm not that eager to get married yet :lol:

Phew, I thought you were gonna give me a job to do. Ain't got time fo dat. Don't know why I offered :lol:
Original post by chanel_666
I'm 10% posher than u
How

I bet you have a tennis court and pool in your garden don't u
Phew, I thought you were gonna give me a job to do. Ain't got time fo dat. Don't know why I offered :lol:

You'd be dead before you find someone. It's mission impossible :lol:
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
I bet you have a tennis court and pool in your garden don't u

No fam
I'm not a PRINCESS
You got: 11% posh! You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

Sounds about right.
You'd be dead before you find someone. It's mission impossible :lol:

When you do find someone it'll go something like this

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What Percentage Posh Are You?You got: 20% posh!You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

:rofl:
Reply 71
You got: 89% posh!
You’re extremely bloody posh. You definitely went to a private school, probably own a house in another country, and have always been pretty well off. You may well be related to some very important people if you look far enough back, you probably have a family crest, and you know how to ride a horse.

This is weird because I said I went to an academy and I said I didn’t have a family crest? But it seems to insist otherwise?
Original post by ClearSky
All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

29% Posh. lol kinda true i guess. posh by what i do but not financially. if anything. im poor😂
No fam
I'm not a PRINCESS

Niceeee

Deepika is mine. But Qasim can have Salman if he wants :wink:
No fam
I'm not a PRINCESS

Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Niceeee

You're not sly xox
Original post by CuriousGuy777
Deepika is mine. But Qasim can have Salman if he wants :wink:

Salman is actually good looking :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by _princessxox
You're not sly xox

We heart u
Original post by Meany Pie
I'm disappointed.

Port Out Starboard Home

I knew that...
And it's one option of many.
You got: 59% posh! You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class. Retake quiz

Quick Reply

Latest