The Student Room Group

history aqa

predicted grade boundaries?
Paper 1 was fairly easy so I think the grade boundaries will be high but nothing above 50 for sure.
Depends whether you did Schools History Project (AQA History A) or Modern World History (AQA History B), I did B.
Reply 3
Original post by Student2416
Depends whether you did Schools History Project (AQA History A) or Modern World History (AQA History B), I did B.

im not even sure what i did tbh.. (regarding a & b)
however, i did, crime and punishment, protest law and order and change in the british society(something like that)
Reply 4
Original post by Daydreamer3
Paper 1 was fairly easy so I think the grade boundaries will be high but nothing above 50 for sure.

what topics did u do ?
Original post by JelaRae
im not even sure what i did tbh.. (regarding a & b)
however, i did, crime and punishment, protest law and order and change in the british society(something like that)

It sounds like you did A so i guess i can't help you with grade boundaries :frown:
The topics i did were:
Unit 1: Causes of World War I, Treaty of Versailles + League of Nations, Hitler's Foreign Policy
Unit 2: Russian Revolution, Hitler's Germany, Race Relations USA
Reply 6
Original post by Student2416
It sounds like you did A so i guess i can't help you with grade boundaries :frown:
The topics i did were:
Unit 1: Causes of World War I, Treaty of Versailles + League of Nations, Hitler's Foreign Policy
Unit 2: Russian Revolution, Hitler's Germany, Race Relations USA

aaaaaahhh man... so in order for you to get a A what do you need to get (score)
Original post by JelaRae
aaaaaahhh man... so in order for you to get a A what do you need to get (score)

I think that both units were easier than last year so i would guess
Unit 1: 43-44/60
Unit 2: 52/69

But this is only based on the topics that i did, if other topics were harder then those students could help bring the boundaries down if they struggled.

Quick Reply