The Student Room Group

i always lol when people say women are less shallow than men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SilverWater
Yeah...... no.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"- George Orwell, Animal Farm

Mate I know the quote. 😂😂😂
Both genders are shallow.

People are attracted to physically attractive people. Why is this a surprise? :lol:
Both genders as just as shallow as each other, just about different features. For example women tend to be more shallow about height but for men it's weight that's is the bigger deal.
Yeh but have u seen the 100% legit gold digger social experiments? 😤😤😤
Reply 24
Yeah you're right.

But some men are kittens and some are lions
Exactly, when I disappoint a girl in the bedroom, I want it to be a buff ting, not a ****ing whale.
Reply 26
Original post by Lord Samosa
Yeh but have u seen the 100% legit gold digger social experiments? 😤😤😤

The ones which are like GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL, IN THE HOOD POLICE CALLED?
Reply 27
The OP seems to think it's wrong to want the best for yourself it seems
Original post by SGHD26716
The ones which are like GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL, IN THE HOOD POLICE CALLED?

Yeah dude, they're the only ones I trust
i've actually see pretty girl **** guys JUST because of their personality
i couldn't say the same for ANY males, for males personality might be a complimenting factor but never a sole reason.
Original post by s4b3rt00th
That's not a fact.

Yes it is. Called the fat pad.

Google is your friend, I went from like 4ish to close to 6 when cuttin' 30kg
Girls are more picky when it comes to, aptly, picking a partner.
Original post by Anonymous
Hahaha really? Looking at the number of posts you made I beg to differ. :colonhash:

Like it or not I am a guy and am giving a guy's opinion.

Actually I do, clearly more than you, anon lol.

Do you routinely go on anon?

Scared of being discovered? :h:

An socially awkward guy's opinion by the looks of it.
Reply 33
Simple pickup have an obvious agenda, being that they want males to think that all women care about is personality so that people will buy their products. They make MILLIONS out of duping men like this, they are not going to put out a video which goes against the core values they are trying to promote are they?

Watch MTV's catfish and you will see most men and women usually don't want to date the person who grossly mislead them about their appearance.

Anyways, I really shouldn't be participating in this discussion anymore as these women are shallower than men type discussion really are quite counterproductive for me at this point.. and I find myself hardly talking to women IRL much and not making the most of good opportunities because I'm not some 6 ft 5 ripped Adonis who can slice vegetables with his jawline...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending