The Student Room Group

Girls at university

Are there any girls at university or who finished university at all who are still virgins? Or does that more or less not exist?
I know quite a few. It's more common at uni than the average secondary school.
yes. I am, along with a huge group of my female friends. No-one gives a s*** about being one.
Original post by Anonymous
Are there any girls at university or who finished university at all who are still virgins? Or does that more or less not exist?

So your going uni to get laid. Not a effective way to get a 1:1
I came to university with my virginity and within a month it was gone... Fresher's has a lot to answer for!
Original post by apeshit007
So your going uni to get laid. Not a effective way to get a 1:1

you can't really talk about what people will/won't achieve academically when you still don't realise that before a word starting with a vowel you use "an" rather than "a"
Original post by hamzakalinle
you can't really talk about what people will/won't achieve academically when you still don't realise that before a word starting with a vowel you use "an" rather than "a"

WTF? I assumed you were aiming to get a first. What is wrong with that?
Original post by hamzakalinle

I didnt say your not gonna achieve anything, learn how to read B1TCH!
A friend of mine who was a girl took a single marijuana at uni and she lost her virginity 10 times in one night :/ sad...
Reply 9
Original post by John10101
A friend of mine who was a girl took a single marijuana at uni and she lost her virginity 10 times in one night :/ sad...

Bet her **** is looser than a wizards sleeve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Bet her **** is looser than a wizards sleeve

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can verify this as she lost her virginity to me... :frown:
I didnt say your not gonna achieve anything, learn how to read B1TCH!

lol firstly, I'm not OP.

Secondly, *you're.
come on bro have you no grasp of basic grammar?
Off-topic!
I didn't need grammar when I was banging your mum last night. She just kept moaning, she really had no dignity.

oh, "I banged your mum" jokes?
real funny.
real original.
A girl got raped in halls in my first year of uni. Had the police, detectives, and forensics all over the place. Horrible stuff.
Out of interest, why just wondering about girls OP?

Original post by Cubone-r
A girl got raped in halls in my first year of uni. Had the police, detectives, and forensics all over the place. Horrible stuff.

Thats awful :frown:
Because I am quite sure there are guy virgins at university. Not sure about girls though.
WTF? I assumed you were aiming to get a first. What is wrong with that?

Also it's impossible to get a 1:1 as there's no such thing, but keep on...
Original post by agentradical
Also it's impossible to get a 1:1 as there's no such thing, but keep on...

First class honours whatever, either way that wasn't the point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending