The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

10% :colondollar:
22% Posh :smile:
posh.png

Can't really say I'm surprised either...
Original post by Protostar
posh.png

:hat2:?
posh.png

My God, *I* am posher than you?! :shock: Now that is a surprise. :gasp:
Original post by Michiyo
My God, *I* am posher than you?! :shock: Now that is a surprise. :gasp:

I'm really not posh at all - not a surprise to me but I can kiiiind of see why it might be to others
I'm really not posh at all - not a surprise to me but I can kiiiind of see why it might be to others

You do not need to be posh when you are as awesome as you :cube:
You got: 16% posh!You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.
lets get this straight...

The quiz asks you about the type of school you went to, what you call your main meals, whether you own a swimming pool and if you wear red trousers...

then based on this it guesses what type of school you went to, you call your daily meals, whether you own a swimming pool or wear red trousers.

errrm
You got: 7% posh!
You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

When it said 'which of these would you rather eat at' I wouldn't eat at any of them but I had to choose one so I chose Pizza Express
Original post by ClearSky
"Too good deal for most girls"

Ring any bells?

I said you were probably poor, uneducated OR ugly if you disliked me. But then you said you weren't and I accepted it as truth and retracted.

I'm actually the offended party because you said you disliked me.
13%

Made 3% gain since I took it last :tongue:
Reply 192
You got: 62% posh!
You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal.

I definitely did not go to private school lol nor am I upper-middle class!
81%
The truly posh don't care what others think of them and happily shop at Lidl (as they have roof repairs to fund for their Grade II listed homes). The traditional sartorial trappings of poshness are easily mimicked by aspiring plebs and therefore have no real value as status indicators.
Reply 194
You got: 21% posh!You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

Probably only posh thing I had was a private school.
I got 27% :biggrin: soooo good haha
Just did the quiz...

Spoiler

You got: 7% posh!
You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

:laugh: sounds about right
20%.

"You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S..." uh, I answered Waitrose to that question. :tongue:
You got: 40% posh! :biggrin:
You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

Quick Reply

Latest