The Student Room Group

What are the signs a teacher likes you ( a little more than a student)

Scroll to see replies

anyway...
are you ok?
Original post by Anonymous
are you ok?

yh...lol if anything it is hilarious
Original post by PhilDanthropist
yh...lol if anything it is hilarious

u r very thick skinned
u r very thick skinned

literally!
U were so savage anonymous with i will grow when he does so funny
Yh thnx... suchan a$$ hole
Well thanks to him ... he bumped my thread up a lot
Original post by PhilDanthropist
Well thanks to him ... he bumped my thread up a lot

Such a creep
Maybe the teacher is just being friendly in general. Are your misinterpreting the situation?
Original post by namelessfeelsx
I completely get you... in my situation( this was like 3-4 years ago) although it seemed just like a friendly relationship between a teacher and a student "bantering" sometimes I was scared that maybe one day he would come up to me and make me uncomfortable in some way. I used to believe ( I think I still do) that teachers feel closer to students who show a matured attitude in general about topics discussed in class, it could be about anything but as soon as a student is on their level of maturity they are automatically interested in knowing you further. Sometimes I would feel really uncomfortable because people would ask too much questions and I would make it crystal clear that nothing was going on, so that is what you would have to do too. There was this day he kept me behind because he wanted to give me a pair of trainers and I politely rejected it -thank God it wasn't even my size-. So if you see that kind of behaviour (gifts and things like that) start to happen just talk about it with a friend you really trust in case something major happens, at least you could have a witness and someone who acknowledges how you feel and could support you in terms of reporting his/her inappropriate behaviour. On the other side he used to trust me a lot because for instance he gave me a love letter for his wife and asked me for my opinion on it for Valentine's Day. He considered me his close friend along with 5-6 other girls from my friendship group, so it really got me confused in whether to trust him because he was nice to girls in general or be alert because he was being too nice to me. Either way keep looking at his behaviour and actions towards you. If at any moment you detect anything that makes you uncomfortable, report it, even if you know you would feel bad about it.

Ok thn
Original post by Lambert87
Maybe the teacher is just being friendly in general. Are your misinterpreting the situation?

I doubt i am
Good morning
Good morning

Hii
Did u report apesshite
No... there is no point
have you had lunch
have you had lunch

yh i had dinner
dinner?
dinner?

its a northern thing i guess i mean lunch lol??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending