The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCAS application number and UCL student number

Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2017, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by Atiimdem Olando
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2017, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.

Did you apply through UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Try using the search tool on your emails, it should be there as I'm guessing you have had correspondence with them before?

UCAS number will be your PID- 10 digit number
check emails from UCL for your UCL Number.

Moved to the University College, London forum
Reply 4
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2018, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
Reply 5
Original post by nouhalh
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2018, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.

The post above tells you.
Reply 6
Please how can I get a ucl number
Original post by Phyzo
Please how can I get a ucl number

Original post by Basiil17
UCAS number will be your PID- 10 digit number
check emails from UCL for your UCL Number.

Presumably you have actually applied to UCL and had an offer from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending