The Student Room Group

I am a mid-twenties guy having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reality Check
I'd rather come across as a bigot than a homewrecker, so that's fine. I find your views on sleeping with married women 'quite worrying', but I won't lose sleep over it. It's difficult for you to take the moral high-ground when you're an adulterer who's creeping around sleeping with a woman old enough to be your mum.

It's the woman I judge more harshly. Of course you're going to take it seeing as she's giving it away - you're a guy in his mid-twenties. But for her to be so slapperish, so deceitful and so very cheap at pushing 50... I'm sure when she goes to bed at night these thoughts creep uninvited into her mind.

PRSOM
Original post by John55
Do you ever pretend that things are the other way round? I mean like, you're a forty seven year old man and she's a fifteen year old girl?

I wonder if the OP was a 47 year old man and a 20-something advantage taker was servicing his missus. Not sure he'd see the kindness in his motives there.
These kind of remarks obviously made by pathetic, stupid, brainless jerks with
big 'spouting rubbish' MOUTHS who have little clue about WOMEN in reality
- Real women - Intelligent women - Smart women would not touch these
trashy Guys - even with a long dirty stick - oh yucky !!
Original post by Angry Bird
double barrel shotgun more appropriate
Why are there at least 4 different anonymous posters on this thread? Something fishy going on here

Edit: Scratch that, at least 9
Original post by That'sGreat
When you can't get any from someone your own age, so you resort to intruding on a loveless and fragile marriage for the chance to shag a woman 15 years past her prime, experiencing sex that can only be likened to throwing a hotdog into an abyss - in the hopes of fufilling some sick mummy fantasy.

Assuming you've ever slept with a woman, which I'm not convinced, you must think every young female is anatomically identical down under, and massively differs from an older woman.
Original post by John55
Do you ever pretend that things are the other way round? I mean like, you're a forty seven year old man and she's a fifteen year old girl?

No, and the fact you included someone below the legal age of consent is sick and perverse!
Original post by John55

Also, your username does you no favours 'John55'
Exactly! I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances. The difference is most of have the decency and control to politely but firmly rebuff the slappers, rather than cheapen both ourselves and the adulteress concerned.
S

In what context is a sexual advance appropriate for you and was there any mention of any sexual advance?

Also, assuming you included yourself in this generalisation 'I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances', can you give some details of the experience?
Original post by karl pilkington
Is she less tight than younger women ?

Definitely more generous
Original post by Anonymous
Definitely more generous

you know what I meant haha
Original post by Abu_Lahab
would you like it I was doing your mum?

'doing my mum' for what I think you referring to as 'using her for sex' would be disrespectful and perverse, is that what you think usually happens when you imagine being with a woman? Or is that all you know?
Original post by Abu_Lahab
but would you like it though?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4848064 I'd say you're definitely confused
Are you more of an ass or boobs guy?
Also, does it bother you they sag?

Do you prefer to be on the top or bottom?

Are you scared people will find out and her husband will beat the crap outta you when he finds out?

Also, are you that insecure you go for someone twice your age?

Ass Boobs
I'm not scared, and he'd only be using violence to prove a point, as they aren't in love with each other and he would probably lose his job if the police got involved.
Not insecure at all, when a friend of mine was doing something similar a few years ago, I was just intrigued
Assuming you've ever slept with a woman, which I'm not convinced, you must think every young female is anatomically identical down under, and massively differs from an older woman.

Wow, I would have expected better from a nursery child if I'm to be perfectly honest. What next, I know you are but what am I? I don't know where you got the assumption that I believe young females are anatomically identical down under, considering that has no significance to my previous comment
Wow, I would have expected better from a nursery child if I'm to be perfectly honest. What next, I know you are but what am I? I don't know where you got the assumption that I believe young females are anatomically identical down under, considering that has no significance to my previous comment

When you can't get any from someone your own age, so you resort to intruding on a loveless and fragile marriage for the chance to shag a woman 15 years past her prime, experiencing sex that can only be likened to throwing a hotdog into an abyss - in the hopes of fufilling some sick mummy fantasy.

It has every significance to your previous comment; you stated that a 47 year old woman is 15 Years past her prime, and consequently intercourse is 'like throwing a hotdog into an abyss'. Therefore you clearly believe any woman over 32 is past her prime and suddenly becomes sexually incapable
It has every significance to your previous comment; you stated that a 47 year old woman is 15 Years past her prime, and consequently intercourse is 'like throwing a hotdog into an abyss'. Therefore you clearly believe any woman over 32 is past her prime and suddenly becomes sexually incapable

Nope, you assumed that the two statements were linked - which they weren't. The reason it's like throwing a hotdog down an abyss, is because she sounds like a Class A (to avoid being reported - likely by you - or banned for inappropriate language) "lady who gets it on more than a woman normally would with many different partners".
Exactly! I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances. /QUOTE]

This sounds jealous to be honest.
I doubt all married woman make sexual advances.

and those saying you're old enough to be her son... honey thats where the fun is ....

i say do what u want
love has no age restrictions
Nope, you assumed that the two statements were linked - which they weren't. The reason it's like throwing a hotdog down an abyss, is because she sounds like a Class A (to avoid being reported - likely by you - or banned for inappropriate language) "lady who gets it on more than a woman normally would with many different partners".

How many sexual partners does a woman need to have for your 'hotdog theory' to have any credence?
How many sexual partners does a woman need to have for your 'hotdog theory' to have any credence?

Let me just run the formula for you
Reply 79
what confuses me about this thread is why people use age as an insult? I don't agree with OP's actions... in an ideal world he would wait until the woman had actually broken up with her husband... but why does her age matter? why is it used as an insult? we're all going to be old one day, we aren't immune.. you're just setting a precedent for when we reach that age.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending