The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How vile
That is ****ing disgusting.
I don't think you really care this much. You're just using this to hide the fact you don't like Palestinians. And you don't care for the ones who are suffering in Palestine. Oh but yes of course, it's cos it's a MUSLIM country. Forget all the things Israelis did to little Palestinian kids. They're not Muslim so it's not THAT bad. Where's the thread about Israelis doing much worse?
Original post by Emerald7770
Where's the thread about Israelis doing much worse?

A thread regarding the recent murder of 3 Palestinians is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4845004

Aside from that, horrible crime and outcome :|
Above poster is right, why does nobody care about what Israelis are doing to Palestinians?
All the poor kids being slaughtered by the minute :cry2:
Original post by ClearSky
Above poster is right, why does nobody care about what Israelis are doing to Palestinians?

Given the mass of debate from both sides any thread regarding Israel-Palestine receives, I'd say people do care?

Yeah the above poster is right, there is already a thread about it.
Original post by MrDystopia
A thread regarding the recent murder of 3 Palestinians is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4845004

Aside from that, horrible crime and outcome :|

Where's HIS thread about that is what I'm asking!
Given the mass of debate from both sides any thread regarding Israel-Palestine receives, I'd say people do care?

Maybe you're right, actually.
I don't generally post in D&CA so :dontknow: it just seemed that way to me :smile:

But ofc it is a brutal thing to receive that much money for successfully killing someone.
Original post by Meany Pie
Yeah the above poster is right, there is already a thread about it.

Meant the poster above that :blushing:
Maybe you're right, actually.
I don't generally post in D&CA so :dontknow: it just seemed that way to me :smile:

Both sides have their agendas. Those who cry that others don't post enough about Palestine will equally post nothing about Israel (and vice versa), so it works both ways.

From what I seen, this conflict is genuinely one of the most polarising, so I think you will find people care, just about opposite sides to an extremely high degree :tongue:
Where's HIS thread about that is what I'm asking!

I believe it is about reporting the news that there is a Palestinian group paying terrorists to kill people while being funded to help the "peace process".
Both sides have their agendas. Those who cry that others don't post enough about Palestine will equally post nothing about Israel (and vice versa), so it works both ways.

From what I seen, this conflict is genuinely one of the most polarising, so I think you will find people care, just about opposite sides to an extremely high degree :tongue:

I guess so.
It's just about the side you're on, I guess :redface:
I don't think you really care this much. You're just using this to hide the fact you don't like Palestinians. And you don't care for the ones who are suffering in Palestine. Oh but yes of course, it's cos it's a MUSLIM country. Forget all the things Israelis did to little Palestinian kids. They're not Muslim so it's not THAT bad. Where's the thread about Israelis doing much worse?

I don't think I should bother responding to this because I know you won't accept it, but I will anyway.

As a Jew, with family in Israel (mostly Tel Aviv), it sickens, and indeed frightens me, that Palestinian jihadists are paid and praised to kill innocent Israelis. Hamas would love that all Jews go to Israel so that it's easier to kill us all.

Of course I condemn any brutal attacks directed towards innocent Palestinians.

I don't like Hamas or Hezbollah, in fact I despise them and anyone and everyone who supports them in any shape or form. It also sickens me how many Hezbollah flags I've seen in London. Truly worrying.

Are you going to condemn a terrorist being paid for killing Israelis?

I'm not sure, because if you did, you would have mentioned that from the start instead of attacked me.
I believe it is about reporting the news that there is a Palestinian group paying terrorists to kill people while being funded to help the "peace process".

Strange that she has yet to condemn what I posted in the OP.
Original post by Dodgypirate

Hardly strange.
Hardly strange.

I suppose not.
Original post by Dodgypirate

What they did is absolutely disgusting and I am completely against that but what really pisses me off is that you make NO thread about what's going on in Palestine but constantly mention when they are doing bad things. You may care about this but you care more about trying to convince people to hate Muslims. It's all it is. And it's really REALLY obvious. And of course you're israeli.. I'm hardly surprised.
My heart really goes out to the Palestinian people. I just feel they have been systematically c rapped on; by Israel and the West [ namely the US, UK, France] etc. A few years ago I donated £100 worth of nappies, baby wipes, etc to a local charity here in Northern Ireland who were gathering things together and then going to drive the lorry full of goods to Gaza. I could barely afford it but it was just so important to me to do my own little bit, no matter how insignificant that might have been. BUT.. a certain number of Palestinians really don't do much to help themselves either. I am really conflicted on where I stand on the whole "Do you support Palestine or Israel" thing. As I said on here the other day, to be quite frank, I think both sides are often as bad as each other. They need to communicate, agree, and grow the f uck up.

Latest

Trending

Trending