The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emerald7770
I made it about Palestinians and that is relevant to this thread.

Lol, you didn't.
I'm tired of Israel and Palestine, and tired of feeling sorry for either of them. I don't give a duck anymore. They should just get on with it and destroy each other. And then this chapter can finally close.
(edited 6 years ago)
What they did is absolutely disgusting and I am completely against that but what really pisses me off is that you make NO thread about what's going on in Palestine but constantly mention when they are doing bad things. You may care about this but you care more about trying to convince people to hate Muslims. It's all it is. And it's really REALLY obvious. And of course you're israeli.. I'm hardly surprised.

There always posts in support Palestinians. Have you ever been to Palestinian areas I have it was terrifying the worst experience I ever had in my life. Me and a female friend who has blonde hair visited the West Bank my friend hair was pull by the men i was sexual abuse by a group of 10 men and even worst was the women spiting at us.

They were having a street because a rocket has killed 5 Israelis 2 of them Arab Israelis.

there also very racist

http://www.opinionbug.com/1517/palestinian-cartoon-shows-condolezza-rice-pregnant-with-monkey/
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
I'm tired of Israel and Palestine, and tired of feeling sorry for either of them. I don't give a duck anymore. They should just get on with it and destroy each other. And then this chapter can finally close.

I tried of hearing about the hold of Middle East its had the some problems for over thousand years nothing chances. But it on the news everyday now
Reply 44
I don't think you really care this much. You're just using this to hide the fact you don't like Palestinians. And you don't care for the ones who are suffering in Palestine. Oh but yes of course, it's cos it's a MUSLIM country. Forget all the things Israelis did to little Palestinian kids. They're not Muslim so it's not THAT bad. Where's the thread about Israelis doing much worse?

Does everything have to have an agenda for you? Seriously? Maybe the fact that people are getting paid for hate crimes is a bad thing and it shouldn't be happening. This will only motivate further attacks, and judging from your post it seems you would be in different or be in support or that.

You make me sick. Get off your high horse and get some humanity.
Original post by TheBBQ
Does everything have to have an agenda for you? Seriously? Maybe the fact that people are getting paid for hate crimes is a bad thing and it shouldn't be happening. This will only motivate further attacks, and judging from your post it seems you would be in different or be in support or that.

You make me sick. Get off your high horse and get some humanity.

I make you sick? What am I supposed to do with that information? Lol
Original post by Dodgypirate
Lol, you didn't.

I'm pretty sure I know what I did.
Reply 47
I don't think you really care this much. You're just using this to hide the fact you don't like Palestinians. And you don't care for the ones who are suffering in Palestine. Oh but yes of course, it's cos it's a MUSLIM country. Forget all the things Israelis did to little Palestinian kids. They're not Muslim so it's not THAT bad. Where's the thread about Israelis doing much worse?

Lmao you're one to talk you hypocrite! You ONLY care about Palestine because they're Muslims and don't give a toss about Israelis. I've had to report one of your past racist posts that said all Israelis were the worst people on the planet. Another Muslim hypocrite blinded by a bizarre sense of religious loyalty instead of seeing the people behind it.

Source other than Pamela Geller? Something reliable, perhaps?
how about less about Palestinians abusing Israelis and more on Israelis abusing Palestinians.

How about you stop trying to police which issues others choose to post about.
Original post by Lórien
Lmao you're one to talk you hypocrite! You ONLY care about Palestine because they're Muslims and don't give a toss about Israelis. I've had to report one of your past racist posts that said all Israelis were the worst people on the planet. Another Muslim hypocrite blinded by a bizarre sense of religious loyalty instead of seeing the people behind it.

I care about Palestine cos I'm human love. I'm not heartless unlike some people. Must I keep explaining myself anymore
And of course all the lefties defend it. You wouldn't be saying the same thing if it were the other way around, would you?
Even though I disagree on a lot about Israel on the political spectrum, that doesn't mean I should disregard it when innocent people are killed. It's time people on this website stopped putting a politics over people rhetoric. Just because it's not the people you're rooting for who die doesn't mean it's any less relevant.

Idgaf about Israel, Idgaf about Palestine, just shut up and let the people grieve, be human, for God's sake.
Reply 53
I care about Palestine cos I'm human love. I'm not heartless unlike some people. Must I keep explaining myself anymore

Yeah...no one believe that tripe, not even you. If it was about being human then you'd also care about Israelis, but you don't do you! Unless it's a member of the ummah being killed then you couldn't care less!
Original post by Lórien
Yeah...no one believe that tripe, not even you. If it was about being human then you'd also care about Israelis, but you don't do you! Unless it's a member of the ummah being killed then you couldn't care less!

I wouldn't even wish that upon Israelies wtf. Don't act like you know me. You clearly haven't seen many of my posts cos then you wouldn't be saying this. Or maybe you have but you're only focusing on the negative.
Geller is a legitimate source of information?
When you give money to Palestinian charities this is where the money goes

If a muslim family was slaughtered in their home by a white guy, would you defend the white guy cos of injustices commited by other muslims?

Would you tell disgusted muslims they only care because they hate white non muslims?

You wouldnt
(edited 6 years ago)

Are you going to deny that you said " I've had to report one of your past racist posts that said all Israelis were the worst people on the planet." (Lórien)

And you have the audacity to say I hate all Muslims?????

Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Palestine isn't a country.

Latest

Trending

Trending